Taken Prisoner Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Katherine
Both of us are too drunk to drive, so Joe pulls me into a hotel and up to its room. Joe shuts the door and immediately pins me to the wall and starts kissing me. I run my hands through his hair, loving the feel of its softness. I can't believe I kissed him first. I've always wanted to, but I thought he would be the one to kiss me first. I just couldn't hold it back anymore. His lips were right there, so close to mine... I just had to. Like I've said before; I've never had much self-control.
Joe pulls back to kiss my neck and I tilt my head back, loving the feel of his lips on me. His phone rings but he ignore it. He kisses me but only for a second before it rings again.
"What!?" Joe snaps down the phone. "What?... Deal with it. I'm busy." He looks at me and winks. I stroll over to the bed and lie down. Joes eyes follow me. I stretch my arms above my head and cross my right ankle over my left. My top rides up a little and shows off my breasts a bit. Joe licks his lips and his eyes darken in desire.
"What?" Joe asks into the phone, not paying attention. "Fuck! Why does he want to talk to me?" He asks, still staring at me. I roll on my side and wriggle my finger at him. He sucks in a breath through his teeth. "Shit, just deal with him. I can't drive right now." Joe tells whoever it is. "For fucks sake! Do I have to everything myself? Come and get me!" Joe shouts before shutting the phone down and putting it back in his pocket.
He comes over to me and grabs my arm, pulling me off the bed. "What's happening?" I ask as he drags me out and back down the road. "Connor can't deal with a single person, so I've got to go." He says and I can't stop a small pout. We stop at the car and he pushes me against it. He leans in close so I feel his breath tickle my ear. "Don't worry. I'm not finished with you yet." He promises and I smile a little. I hope not.
Joe leans back, but keeps his face an inch from mine. I grab the back of his head and crash his lips down to mine. He instantly pushes his tongue in my mouth and I grab his hair with both hands as his hands grab my arse tight and pull me closer to him.
"Joe!" He quickly pulls away from me at the sound of his name being called. He looks around the car and steps away from me. He takes my arms and pulls me around the car to a van. I sit in the back while Joe hops in the front. "Hey Connor." I call with a smile. He smiles back, turning to look at me.
"You two smell like shit." He says and I laugh. "Drive." Joe orders him and he turns back around, driving off. I cross my arms over my chest and lean back. After a couple of minutes driving I start to feel sick.
"Connor pull over." I tell him quickly. "Why?" Joe turns to look at me. "Unless you want me to throw up in the van, you better pull over now." I nearly scream at them and slap my hand over my mouth. Connor skids the car to a stop and hops out. I open the door quickly and jump out too. I bend over, throwing up and Connor holds my hair back.
"You okay?" He rubs my back and hands me some tissue from his pocket. I take it and wipe my mouth before throwing it on the ground and standing up straight. "Fine." I say and he helps me back into the van before climbing in himself and driving off.
We get back to Joes and he takes me straight up to his room. "Stay in here. Do not leave this room. I'll be back shortly." He tells me before walking out and leaving me alone.
I go straight to the bathroom and strip all my clothes off, turning the shower on. I stink of alcohol and now vomit too. I stand under the hot water and relish in it. I wash my hair and scrub my body clean before climbing out. I turn the shower off and grab a towel, walking back into Joes room.
I dry myself and put on one of Joes shirts and boxers. I throw the towel into the basket in the corner of the bathroom before flopping down on the bed.
I wait for Joe. Thinking about his promise. Thinking about those lips on mine and his hands all over my body. God how much did I want him? I wanted him from moment I saw him and I knew it. I would finally get him. At last. It had only been a couple days but that passion and lust had grew so much that I couldn't wait. I couldn't hold myself back any longer.
My eyes get heavy and I fight to keep them open. Fuck it. I was too tired. I close my eyes and slowly drift asleep on top of Joes bed.