"Heart Beat"

***Saturday***

It was 8:36 Am and I was already awake. I did my homework from all my classes and had some time to study. While I was reading my textbook, I heard my phone rang. I got up and took the call,"Hello?"

"Kyungsoo! Yo!", I felt relaxed after hearing that cheerful and bubbly voice of my best friend, Chanyeol.

"What?"

"It's Saturday! Do you have anything planned? If you don't then why don't you go on a date with me!".

"Huh?! A date?", I asked puzzled.

"YA! Not in that way! I meant as best friend! Don't think the wrong way! I already have my eye on someone!", Chanyeol said in a teasing-bragging voice.

"Tsk! You and your obsession with Baekhyun! You admire him too much."

"Bro! Stop talking and just meet me at the park at 9:00. Let's go to the arcade!", Chanyeol said excitedly.

"You're paying for everything. Bye."

"WAIT!?! WHA-", I hung up before hearing him complain. I got up and went to take a nice short shower and got ready for a day with Chanyeol. Once I was ready I went out and locked the door and head towards the park.

I've hung out with Chanyeol before and most of the time it was just listening to him talk. I hope we do something fun or whatever friends do these days.

I sat down on the bench under the green trees and waited for Chanyeol. I watched the kids play at the playground as they ran around chasing each other. I wish I was then when I was young.

"KYUNGSOO!!", I looked around and saw Chanyeol running and waving his hand in the air like an idiot.

".837383297372 second late", I said firmly.

"HEY! Don't play with me! Suho-Hyung was in the bathroom for so long!", Chanyeol whine.

"Whatever. Just buy me food", I said as I walked ahead towards the arcade.

"HEY!! Don't treat your elder like that!!", He yelled catching up with me. We enter the arcade and, Of course, I didn't pay for anything!!
~
"HEY!! You're cheating!!", He yelled.

"It's call strategy. Learn it." We played through many different games and I won of most of them, Of course. Chanyeol was whining and yelling the whole time and talking every second as if today was his last day on earth.

"Let's go to a nice cafe!", Chanyeol suggested.

"As long as you're paying."

"Finnnneeee", He have me a sad-cute look as he lead the way towards the cafe.
~
Chanyeol made his order and I did as well."Kyungsoo, Did y-"

"Do it yourself", I said before Chanyeol could even finish.

"You know I was gonna ask for Homework answers?", He asked.

I nod.

"You're my friend right?".

I nod.

"But you won't give me your homework answer?".

I nod. Chanyeol sigh in defeat and took out his phone just as our order arrived. I took my spoon and took a scoop of my chocolate cake.

"Can't believe you ordered that. Ramen is so much better!", Chanyeol and enjoyed his ramen.

"It's my food! It's not going into your mouth!", I said pointing my spoon at him. He laughed. We both took our time and enjoyed our meal.

"Ah! Welcome!", I heard one of the waitress spoke loudly getting my attention. I turned to see who she was greeting and I regret it. I quickly turned away covering myself.