"I'll Wait...."

"DO-HYUNG!!!" I flinch as I heard Jongin yelling my name. It has been 2 hours after the soup accident. I was studying in my room while Jongin was in the living room doing whatever he is doing. It was 12:39Am.

Jongin bust through my door and looked at me with a not so happy face.

"Spit It out," He said.

"...??...Spit What out?" I was really confused.

"You liar. The soup was disgusting..!! Spit it back out!!" He yelled.

"Are you an idiot!?! How would I Spit it back out?!"

"...If it wasn't good then you shouldn't have eaten it."

"....You....worked....hard..." my mumble trailed off. I turn back around and went back to my study. But I heard his footsteps coming closer.

"What...? Can you say it again?" He whisper near my ear. His body hover over me, his arm stretch to my desk trapping me, and his face barely touching my left ear.

"...N-Nothing..!"

"Hyung...Please." His warm breath made contact with my neck sending chills all over my body.

"...Y-You...Y-You..." I struggled.

"I'm waiting..."

"...Y-You've worked..hard...!" I said with a boiling hot face. I felt suffocated.

"...You're so cute it drives me nuts. Thank you," he peck my cheek and went back out to the living room closing the door behind him. Leaving me with a blank surprised expression as if I just saw a ghost.

I got up and plopped on my bed. I wiggle around and punched my pillow in confusion and frustration. Ugh!! I swear I feel so disgusted!! He makes me wanna throw up!! But...Why can't I never do anything...?
~~~~
I have been on my phone for about 20 minutes now and I can still hear Jongin in the living room watching some K-Drama. I put my phone away about to go to bed but I heard my door open.

"What now?" I rolled my eyes not looking at him.

"What am I gonna sleep?" Jongin asked.

"I don't know. On the floor? You're the one that wanted to stay, find a room yourself." I said in a cold voice.

"If you say so," with that respond Jongin climb on to my bed and I was a little freaked out.

"What're you doing?! Get off!"

"What? You said find a room for myself. And I found it. Next to Hyung.." He crawl up over a and trap me with his arm. He looked at me with a serious face.

I stared at him, both of us not even moving an inch. But, I have to be honest his visual is no joke. I can see why every girl is going crazy around him...But I just don't understand why he is so...attached to me.

"Hyung...You're staring..," Jongin quietly whispered.

"W-What did you expect me to do..? What else can I do...?...Get off..."

"...Hyung..." Jongin brought his face lower and lower, but bit by bit. I started to panic not knowing what to do.

"...S-Stop...." I felt like I was gonna crust into tears.

"Hyung...I won't hurt you. I'm just gonna show you just how much I love you, can't I do that?" His words shot me like a bullet.

"Love me? Stop saying shit like that? That isn't even right..!"

"Hyung...I am not a patient person. When are you gonna admit it?" His expression hardened.

"Admit what?"

"Admit That You Love Me

"Admit That You Love Me."

And it happened again. The moment my lips met his all my body felt numb. Pushing him away didn't work, all I could do was nothing. And for some reason..Tears fell down.

Jongin pulled away and looked at me, then I felt my body embraced by his strong arms."Hyung..I'm sorry."

"...W-Why...?! Why are you doing this..?! I don't understand!! Why me..?!? I don't even know what Love is! I don't even get along with others! I don't know anything..! But why?! Are you pitying me?!" I was so frustrated and burdened. I felt sorry for Jongin, being so attached to someone like me? I felt sorry.

"..It's not because I pity you. It's because I love you.." Jongin stroke my hair to comfort me. And to my surprise, my body moved on its own and my arms were wrapped around his with my face hidden in his chest.

"You're such an idiot..!! A fool..!! A dummy..!" I yell while gripping on to his shirt.

"Do-Hyung..May I ask you something?"

"..What..?"

"If It's Possible..Can I Be you-"

"Don't finish that." I cut him off.

"..I see. Then until Do-Hyung is ready. I'll wait..." His voice was filled with sorrow and a bit of hope.

Jongin roll over next to me and put the blanket over us, but while he did that he never let me go. I was held tight into his embrace.

"If you wait for too long...Then just give up," I said.

"No. I'll Wait...It Maybe Tomorrow...Next Week....Next Month...Next Year...Or Even Our Next Life...I'll Wait..." Was the last thing I heard from Jongin until I fell asleep.