( A; Small Note )

\( ^_^ )/

The Guy In Apartment 333 has been astounding to write. It originally started out as a quick 6 page love story, but it became successful so I had too add a few more Chapters. I am so proud of this short book. Words does not begin to explain.

I am so sorry that I have only one more Chapter to write with an Epilogue maybe. It's bittersweet, I loved every bit of it but it's time to say farewell. I don't know yet but this may become a series .. Hmm?

» I really hope someone was inspired to love through this book. That was the whole point, to be inspired by love no matter who they are. If you feel like you're in love then EMBRACE it! Don't worry about how people try to judge you.

As you read through the Chapters you'll see that I never introduced a lot of characters. Only because I wanted to capture the idea of just two people being dead in love with each other and not the outside world. I didn't want other people in there ear influencing them.

I just want to thank everybody who viewed TGIA333, who voted, who commented. It's awesome and seriously appreciated. I always tell other writers to write for YOU first, and then for everybody else. If you are constantly worrying about what "they're" saying, then you need to reevaluate what you are writing for. Don't let them dictate what you feel like writing.

This is by far my favorite book, it's at the top of my list. Cause I am in love, and I hope I showed that through my words. A lot of my soul went into, I say it all the time .. "I love being in love!" ( blushing )

Now that that is out the way ..:D

My profile is friendly so feel free to fall in love with and click that follow button :)

___________
.romanceTHUG!

Check out other exclusive titles like .!

RAIN ON MY SOUL (paranormal/mxm) - A deal with the devil, A demon conflicted soul, Avenging for love.
Love&CANCER (original/bxb)- Who said cancer is a gift, Who said I can't live again, Who is Jake Bass?!
The Hybrid Countess (fanfiction/romance) - Hunters, Vampires, Witches .. in the 1800s?
JAKE; The Fallen Archangel (romance/mxb) - He fell, ending up on earth, now he'll need the help if the things he despises most, humans.
The (S P E C I A L) Ones (fanfiction/paranormal/bxb) - One brother will die, one brother will reign, one brother will stand. Are we aliens? Or monsters?
The Boys In My Room (boyxboyxboyxboy/romance) - SECOND BOOK, apart of the 333 franchise. Hale Lutz's new story of romance.
Clubhouse; For Men (multi-fanfiction/romance/bxb&mxm&mxb) - Love can coexist with sex right? Join the clubhouse and see for yourself!

» They might be GOOD, I'll let you tell me though .. Deal?

Thank you!! ❤️

© SDS. All Rights Reserved. The Guy In Apartment 333. Shanti Scott. 2014