( C; Credits! )

I guess we'll call these CREDITS.
-like this a movie, lol!-

Title//
The Guy In Apartment 333
Author//
Shanti S. Scott
Birth//
Mostly pre-written in 2012.
Inspiration//
The idea of someone knowing that they are hopelessly in love with a stranger. That that type of love is possible. I was head over heels in love while writing this. My story may have not happened like this, (laughs) I wish. But I experienced every single emotion present in this book.

Actors//
Kellan Lutz as Kellan (Main Character)
Alex Pettyfer as Alex (Main Character)

Additional Characters//
Kellura Lunar (Kellan's Pen Name)
Jean-Luc Pierre (Alex's asshole Boss)
Kennedy Lutz (Kellan's Daughter)
Ms. Filmore (Complex Tenant)
Mr. Albums Filch (Complex Tenant)
Larry (Alex's Dog)
Hale Lutz (Alex&Kellan's Adopted Son)
Sophia Lutz (Alex&Kellan's Adopted Daughter)
Sam (Complex Tenant)
Twins (Complex Tenants)
& Girl In The Window (Stray Girl)

Book Covers//2
SDS GRAPHICX.
If you like the book covers, contact me. I'm decent with my Photoshop.

Excerpt From Kellan's Book//
That is originally apart of a novel I've been trying to perfect. It's called "Detrimenta| Words." Based on my experiences with love and how it surrounds me. It's very personal and emotional. I'm definitely struggling and stumbling through it. So wish me luck with that one.

Series//I haven't decided on a name for the series but, the theme is pretty clear. So for now it's just the Lutz Series: which includes,

• The Boys In My Room // Hale
• The Girl In My Closet // Kennedy
• The Ghost In My Flat! // Jean-Luc (twisted I know)

Song//If I had to pick a song, and it was constantly on repeat as I was writing this,
Can't Be Love - Laura Izibor

Thoughts From Our Author?
//I think 333 did exactly what it was suppose to do. It created and introduced a lot of new ideas, techniques, and avenues for me as a writer. I'm treating it this way because I'm proud of this book. You have no idea. I must admit that I didn't understand how to write a book, still lacking in that perspective, but WATTPAD definitely helps.
//I'm always inspired to see other authors and beginner writers and all the things wPad offers to writers. It's a great learning experience and we should encourage each other. If you have that burning passion to write, DO IT!
//Without writing my brain would definitely be swollen with too many words and emotions. Well it pretty much still is, lol. But yea, I like my gift.
//A lot of beginner mistakes were made, I'm not fretting over that so you shouldn't either. I had a very hard time figuring out the whole, first-second-third person bit. That clearly shows. It was just hard because of the way I already had it written, I thought that was the right way, then I tried to fix it but it all got confusing. So sorry about that. Still proud though!
//If my French sucked, please let me know. I'm learning. (laughing my ass off!)

If you have any questions for Shanti,
Please don't hesitate to ask.
• Drop a comment. (They are worshipped.)
• I have a fun profile! (Follow me.)
• Anything goes in my inbox ;) (I'm in rare form when were one on one.)
• My message board is pretty cute. (Tell me how I'm doing, you inspire me.)

Thank you again for reading 333!!
Thank you WATTPAD.
Thank you @G_Dot_5 for introducing me to Wattpad. (Follow this fool, she has a knack for reading. If it sucks she will let you know!)
Thank you Jake Bass for being a sexy lover!
Thank you Louis Tomlinson for having the best thighs ever.
Thank you Milo Ventimiglia for being My Hero.
Thank you Kellan Lutz for the movie Hercules!
Thank you Halle Berry for being the best Catwoman! (Well she was!)
Thank you.

-----------------------------------
Are you seriously still reading this, you better work!

ADVERTISING//MY WORKS

• RAIN ON MY SOUL
• LOVE&CANCER
• JAKE; THE FALLEN ARCHANGEL
• THE BOYS IN MY ROOM
• CLUBHOUSE; FOR MEN
• THE (S P E C I A L) ONES

SPECIAL ADVERTISEMENT//MUST READ

• OVERDOSE @zi-tao (Sequel please hurry!)
• BROTHER'S SAY WHAT?! @xLawlipawx (Yes, we need to do a collaboration together.)
• MY FIRST LOVE WAS AN INMATE @ZarryStylik69
• LOVELY DORKY TEACHER @ZarryStylik69 (Why I fell in love with Harry Styles.)
• BLIND LOVE @ZarryStylik69
• HEALING GABRIEL @chemomantic (I seriously cried.)
• THE GAY KNIGHT VS. THE HOMOPHOBIC KING @jazz_tyrell
• BECOMING ONE @alnima (The best LILO anyone could ask for.)
• FORGET ME NOT @alnima

{|| Anything written by ROTXINXPIECES, is pure heaven .. I'm so freaking jealous! Talk about being addicted to reading as much as writing. Smh. I love it. ||}

\(^_^)/ Love you all!
AGAIN follow @G_Dot_5!

___________
.romanceTHUG
SweezyBreezy