Chapter 2

Beautiful thoughts can be created

  With Time.

-EDS POV-

Well I've definitely found out what the worst part of a vacation is. The plane ride back.

1. It only has one bathroom

2. The plane scent makes you sick

3. Its crammed

4. The depression of not being on vacation takes place

And so forth. Please, shoot me now.

I grab my phone and turn it on and try and text Taylor.

"I'm on the plane :)" I text.

'Message failed to send.' Reads my phone. I mumble to myself as I shut my phone off and toss it in my bag. I lean my head against the plane window and watch outside as we fly by. Were over ocean. I look into the crystal blue waters as my eyes search for sea animals. How strange everything is. Then I find my eyes staring into the gorgeous blue - purple sky. Sooooo pretty. I wish Taylor was here to share this moment.

-TAYLORS POV-

I smile as I open the oven and place the chocolate chip cookies in. "Mmm" I say as if I'm talking to someone. I close the oven and sit on the counter and lick the spoon that's in the raw cookie dough bowl. I finish off the raw dough. I place the bowl in the sink, turn on the oven light and watch the cookies bake.

Soon , the aroma of the cookies fill my house. I take a deep sniff in. I hear footsteps and seconds later I see Meredith pawing at the oven. I laugh and pick her up.

"Does Merebear want some cookies?" I ask giggling as she licks my finger. I give her kisses then set her down. I grab my phone and look at the messages. None. Oh well. Maybe Eds phone doesn't have service. Planes usually cause that effect. At least he'll be home tomorrow.

I run upstairs 2 at a time. I go into my parents room. "Mom!?" I yell.

"Yes dear?" She asks as she folds the shirts and places them next to a laundry basket full of towels. "Can I go to Eds tomorrow????" I ask totally unaware that he might already have plans.

"Isn't he on vacation?" Says she.

"Yes," I say moving my bangs out of my eyes.

"Well no , actually - yes. Kind of -" I stutter.

"Taylor dear! Calm. Yes, you can go. Just tell me what time for Heavens sake." My mom says and walks out of the room holding the towels.

I smile and run to my room. I open my dresser and pull out my song notebooks. I open on the page that reads,

"I didn't know what to do, then I met you. Forever was never but now I've got a shot, I think with you we have something to want, something to loose..." .

Our song. Eds song and my song. Were writing one together. I texted him those lyrics yesterday and he said he liked em. Yay. I hope he thinks I'm good at writing songs. From what I've sang to him he says their good, but you never know when someone's lying. Right? But he wouldn't lie to me. Would he?

Anyways. I walk out of my room leaving my notebooks on the bed and I go down stairs to retrieve my cookies.

Well that's chapter 2 for ya. Thx for reading and support. Xx (more chaps are on the way - comment your ideas!!!:):):) )