Party 🎉

Ariana POV
"Ariana" Freya says wearily "what you done" i ask "can I go to a party" she ask and I roll my eyes "who's party" I ask "Chloe's" she says "sure I'm guessing your whole years going" I ask and she nods "thanks sis" she says and I smile and she runs off and gets ready for the day.

I hated when schools had half terms because you don't get the house to your self but hey Mac was home today and that was something keeping me happy and excited.

"Freya come down here please" I shit and she comes running down the stairs "wanna go shopping for a new outfit" I ask "really you would do that" she asks with a smile "of course your first party is always the best so I wanna make it special and the best for you" I say and she jumps into my arms and gives me a hug. "Your the best sister in the world" she says and I smile "you alright" I say and she she roll her eyes "go and get changed we need to go know so we're back for when Mac gets home" I say and she nods and runs off upstairs.

Freya POV
I put in some clothes and some shoes and get ready for going to get and outfit, I run downstairs and Ariana smiles at me all ready to go, we get in her car and we drive to the mall.

We look in so many shops and we kept getting bombarded but Arianas fans which got really annoying because we were on a time limit well we weren't but I know she has missed Mac the last month and I felt bad because we only went out for me.

We find this black dress skin tight dress and it looked amazing and some black heals and some jewellery and we went home.

We both sat on the couch and we watched tv and we hear the door open Ariana jumps off the couch "Baby I've missed you" she says and I look as see that's she's already in our arms. Before I know it there kissing and I just ignore it and go into the kitchen. And get a drink.

After a few hours after Mac has come home I walk into the front room "Ariana I'm sorry to bother you but please can you help me get ready" I ask "yh sorry Freya I'll come up now" she says and I nod and walk upstairs.

Ariana POV
"Where's she going" Mac asks "party" I say and he smiles and I kiss his cheek and climb off his lap and walk upstairs to Freyas room.

"Right let's get you showered" I say and she nods and we both go into the bathroom and I keep her company while she showers.

I help her into her dress and I do her makeup and her hair "you look beautiful" I say and she smiles "thank you" she says and I give her a hug and we walk downstairs "well you look amazing Freya" Mac says look at Freya "thanks you Mac" she says and I grab my keys "Mac I'll be back in a bit" I say and he nods and take Freya to her party. "Have fun, and no drugs" I say "Ariana I'm not gonna do drugs who do you think I am" she says "well first patties a wild I told you" I say and she nod and she gives me a hug and she get out the car and walks away.

I drive back home and cuddle up on the Sofa with Mac. "Baby I love you" I say and kiss his lips "I love you 2" he says and we put on a film.

Freya POV
I was dancing around and drinking loads I know I should stop but I couldn't I was pissed and Tom was drunk to, we were goofing around and he carries me to a bedroom and lies me down.

******************

"Shit what did I just do" I mumble and grab my phone and walk out the door, I wasn't thinking straight I could barely walk, I had no idea where I was, I pulled out my phone and called Ariana

Ariana POV
I look at my phone and it's 2 in the morning and it's Freya.

A: Freya is everything okay
F: I have no idea where I am
A: wait what do you mean
F: I walked off I have no idea where I am
A: I'll find you, what is your scenery like
F: I'm near a lake
A: okay I'll find you

"Mac baby wake up" I say say and shake him "baby what's happened" he mumbles "Freya's lost please help
Me find her" I say and he jumps out of bed and puts some shoes on and I grab some shoes and he carries me out to the car and I put my shoes on in the car "she's near a lake" I say "Right we will try the lakes" he says and we drive around for 2 hours until we find her.

I get out the car and run and pull her into my arms "Freya come on let's get you home and to sleep and we will talk in the morning" I say and guide her to the car and put her in the back.

We drive home and I make Freya a drink and help her change "Mac please leave the room" i ask before I take her dress off "okay" he says before leave the room and I strip her and put her in some pyjamas and put her into bed.

I go and get in bed with Mac and cuddle upto him "I'm sorry I ask you to leave" I say "baby it's fine you were respecting her and I would respect you if someone was in the room when I was undressing you" he says and I kiss his lips and cuddle into him and fall asleep