❤️

"Ariana go to the toilet" Mac wakes her up "why" she asks confused "the bed wet and your wet" he says and Ariana jumps up confused "I haven't I promise" she says completely mortified.

Before Ariana could clean her self she bends over the toilet and throws up and holds her stomach as she gets a stabbing pain on her stomach "Malcom" she calls and he runs in "I don't know what's happening" she tells him crying her eyes out.

"Baby girl" he sighs walking over to her pulling her in a hug "Malcom it hurts" she cries "what does" he asks "my stomach" she cries into his chest "are you sure it's not the fact you've lost the baby" he asks "no I'm sure" she tells him and he nods kissing his lips and calling her again another ambulance for her.

"Maammmma" Minnie cries at the door way "baby girl what you doing awake" Ariana asks giving her a hug "I can't sleep" she says and Ariana  sighs and before moving her away as she throws up in the toilet again.

Mac went and got Freya up to help with Minnie. "Wait what" Freya jumps up running to the bathroom "omg Ariana are you okay" she asks "no" Ariana reply's.

Freya picks up Minnie while Mac sorts Ariana out "is mummy going to be okay" Minnie asks Freya. "Mummy will be fine but you need to sleep princess" Freya tells taking her back into her room.

Freya places her down on her bed and grabs a bedtime story from the side. Freya reads her the story and by the end of the story Minnie had fallen back to sleep. Freya smiles at the beautiful girl in front of her before leaving Minnie's room to check on her baby girl.

"What's this little one doing awake" Freya sighs seeing that Ava's awake. "I went to the toilet"she shrugs "good girl" Freya smiles bending down beside her "is Ariana going to be okay mummy" Ava asks "I'm sure that she's going to be fine princess" Freya smiles at her daughter.

"I love you Mummy" she smile kissing her mothers lips "I love you too princess" Freya smiles standing up and watching her baby fall back to sleep.

"Breathe Ariana". Mac tells her "your making it sound like I'm giving birth this pain is no where near that pain" she tells him. "Sorry" he mumbles.

"Ariana" the doctor comes in "we would like to run some tests" he says and Ariana nods. The doctor takes some blood tests and checks everything.

"Right Ariana I'm going to need to press on your stomach" he tells her and she nods. She lets out the occasional cry when the pain is really bad.

The doctor leaves the room and she turn to Malcom and opens her arms. He happily beds over to give her a hug. "I love you" she whispers into his ear "I love you too" he whispers back.

Freya got woken up by Minnie and Ava jumping up and down on her bed, they both give her a hug. "Morning you 2" she smiles "were hungry" they sat at the same time.

Freya looks at the time and gets out of bed and makes them both something to eat.

"Daddy's calling" Minnie hands Freya the phone.

"Hello" she answers putting the porridge in the microwave "Ariana wants to speak to Minnie" he answer through the phone and she passes her phone to Minnie while she carries on making breakfast.

———————
My birthday 🙈❤️