❤️

"Mummy wake up mummy wake up" Minnie shakes her, Ariana opens her eyes and smiles at her beautiful baby girl. "Can I go nursery today" she asks her mother who nods.

Ariana slides out of Malcom's grip and puts some clothes on before taking her baby girl into her room and getting her into a cute outfit.

"Daddy coming" she asks "do you want daddy to come" and she shakes her head. Ariana nods at her little girl before giving her some breakfast.

"Morning Ava" Ariana smiles as Ava comes down in her uniform. "Morning Ari morning Minnie" she smiles giving them both a hug.

Freya smiles and says bye as she set off walking Ava to school. "I wanna go school mummy when can I go" Minnie asks "next year baby" she smiles "that's so long away" she huffs making Ariana laugh. "You'll go school and want so be young again trust me" Ariana giggles.

Ariana picks Minnie up and takes her to the car fastening her into her car seat. She licks the front door before driving Minnie to nursery.

"Bye mummy" she pecks her lips before running off to play.

Ariana head back to the car to drive home.

"Ava come on your going to be late" Freya tries to make Ava hurry up "I don't wanna go school" she pouts "Ava you have to baby" Freya sighs.

Thy arrive at the gates and Ava goes in crying. It broke Freya's heart swing her baby girl crying but she knew she was doing the right thing. "Get in" Ariana smiles

"Did she go in Okay" Ariana asks her sister once she's got in their car and put her seat belt on "she didn't want to go"Freya sighs "why"Ariana asks "I don't know but she was crying but I made her go" Freya sighs resting her arm against the window.

They arrive home and Mac gives Ariana a hug. "Morning baby" Ariana smiles "morning princess" he reply's pecking her lips.

"I have a surprise for you both in the garden" Mac tells them and both Ariana and Freya look at each other before walking out to the garden.

"FRANKIE" they both shout. Ariana was the first to reach him and he picks her up giving her a hug. He does the same with Freya before they all go inside.

They all sit around talking for a while. They had a catch up. They don't see Frankie very often or their mother.

Obviously their mother is around but she has a life too and she takes care of her mum. "Have you seen Nonna" Frankie asks and Ariana shakes her head "I really do need to go and see her" Ariana pouts. "She's been asking for you" he smiles "favourite" Ariana puts her hand under her chin "she doesn't favourite anyone but she was just asking about your performance you did a while back" He smiles at her. 

Frankie tickles her "mind my stomach" she tells him and he stops "why" he asks "one I'm pregnant and two I got kicked in the stomach" Ariana tell him "Mac" he asks "it wasn't me" he hold his hands up.

"Freya it's okay" Ariana pushes her brother off her and wraps Freya in her arms "Ariana it's not" she cries "Wait I'm confused what's going on" Frankie asks "you want me to explain" Ariana asks Freya who nods.

"Freya didn't want to let Ava get too attached to Jake. Ava was asking for her dad which Jake overheard Freya telling her that she didn't need one. They got into a massive argument which scared both Minnie and Ava and I ended up getting kicked in the stomach by Jake because I wanted him out my house" Ariana tells her brother as Mac helps calm Freya down. "Oh my god" Frankie says completely gobsmacked.