❤️

Malcom's PoV
"Malcom" Ariana hits me awake and I groan. I open my eyes and she's crying and I pull her into a hug "What's wrong princess" I ask rubbing her bare back. Ariana has finally started sleeping with just underwear on again due to Minnie sleeping in her room and Ariana hates wearing clothes and I'm glad I don't get her whining about it now.

"What if I was pregnant" she cries and my heart breaks "I haven't had a period and that's a sign but what if he killed it we need a test" she cries and I hold her and calm her dow, I look at the time and sigh. It was 2 in the morning. "Baby girl we can wait till morning" I say and she looks at me "Malcom you don't understand,  we need to know if I'm pregnant because we need a check up if I am please Malcom" she cries and I nod "I'll go to the 24 hour store now ok" I say and she nods.

I get out of bed and out of some joggers and a jumper. I kiss her lips "I'll be back soon okay" I say and she nods "I love you stay safe" she tells me "I will princess call me if you need anything" I smile at her and she nods.

I walk out the room and Ava's awake "are you okay baby girl" I ask "I can't sleep I'm scared and I don't want to wake mummy up because shell be mad" she says "Ariana's awake I'm sure shell cuddle you" I smile and she nods. I take her hand and lead her to the bedroom "Ariana" I say and she looks up and she nods.

"Come on Ava" she smile opening her arms. They cuddle while I go and get Ariana a pregnancy test. I was hoping that Ariana would be asleep when I got home.

I love and adore her but she needs her sleep.

I arrive at the store and luckily it was quiet. The last thing we need it me buying pregnancy tests in the news.

I drive home.

Ariana POV
"Is he gonna come back" Ava asks me "no he won't" I tell her rubbing her precious little back. "He hurt you" she says and I nod "he did but I'm going to be fine I promise" I tell her "but still he hurt you and I really love you but not as much as my mummy" she smiles "I love you too but your mummy loves you so much and she was trying to protect you Okay" I tell her and she nods "do you think mummy still loves him" she asks "I don't know princess, but what I do know is that he's not going to hurt you. Mummy's going to protect you" I tell her trying to erasure her that everything was going to be fine.

"You wanna go and sleep with mummy" I ask and she nods "Mummy's going to shout though" she says "mummy won't shout I promise" I say lifting her onto the floor and putting in my over sized redshirt that laid on the floor.

I pick a sleeping Ava up and she hugs my shoulder and I smile. I wasn't her mother but I sure did love this baby girl like my own she's so precious and fragile she wouldn't hurt a feather.

I carry her into Freya's room and gently wake Freya up. "My poor baby" she says taking her off me "Mummy" she smiles being grateful to be in her arms "how are you" she asks "I'm good" I smile and she nods.

I leave her room and go and get back in bed and wait for my baby to come home.

"Princess" Mac questions from the door and I look up at him and smile. He comes and gives me a hug "I love you so much" I cry against him "I love you too Ariana" he says wiping away my tears.

He lifts me out the bed and takes me to the bathroom. He hands me the box and pecks my lips "baby stay" I tell him "I don't wanna invade your privacy" he says "baby you've seen me before what the problem" I ask "We don't watch each other in the toilet and I have so much respect for you" he says "please baby I need you by my side" I tell him and he nods.

I sit on the toilet and hold the stick under me so I was able to pee on it. I put the cap o it and lay it on the side before wiping myself and washing my hands.

I give Mac a hug and he rubs my stomach and I wince in pain. "I think you should get a check up know matter if your pregnant or not" he tells me and I nod.

"Well I think inbred a check up because I'm pregnant" I tell him looking at the 2 lines that were on the stick. He picks me up and gives me a kiss.

"Can we keep it quiet" I ask and he nods "of course anything for you beautiful" he smiles picking me up and carrying me to bed. "I'm going to call now and see if they can see you today okay" Mac says and I Thank him.

He comes back and tells me to get change since I have an emergency appointment. "I don't care what you say I want to take my bag girl" I tell him and he nods "I think it's best she might get upset if we went and wasn't back before she wake up" Mac tells me and I nod.

"Princess" I gently shake Minnie "mummy" she moans. "Mummys going hospital for an appointment and we're taking you" I say and she sits up and rubs her eyes. I get her in a jumper leaving her pyjamas on and grabbing a blanket from her closet and picking her up and carrying her down the stairs and out to the car.

I get in the back with her to keep her warm. "You all sorted back there" he asks and I nod and he drives us to the hospital.

We arrive and we sit in the waiting room. Minnie was asleep on my shoulder and my head was leaned on Macs shoulder.

We get called and Minnie opens her eyes and pecks my check "everything's going to be alright Mummy" she mumbles against my shoulder making my heart melt. I carry her through and I pass her to Mac. "MUMMY" her eyes snap open "mummys here" I say but she just screamed. I take her back in my arms and give Mac a sad smile.

"Ariana can you Position your self on the bed" she ask and I nod. "Baby girl will you go daddy mummy's not going anywhere I promise" I say "promise" she asks and I nod pecking her forehead passing her to Mac.

I lie down on the bed and they press down on my stomach making me scream out in pain "stop hurting my mummy" Minnie says "it's okay princess there not hurting her" Mac tells her calming her down.

They check to see if anything's wrong inside my stomach and the 'baby' that wasn't really a baby yet was fine.

Freya POV
I wake up to an empty house. I was confused but I didn't have to question their family.

Ava was still asleep in my bed so I decided to shower.