Chapter 3

Evans P.O.V.

"God this is so intense..." I said out of no were. Everyone laughed. "How can I kiss myself?" I suddenly asked. They all laughed at the unexpected question. I then called on Tyler. "Tyler truth or dare" "Dare me pussy!" Tyler yelled. I slowly looked at him with a smirk on my face.

"Hehehe" I laughed evilly. Everyone then looked scared at that moment. "I dare you to make-out with Craig." I yelled out in excitement. "Your welcome Craigy!" I yelled to Craig. Craig turned to look at me with a blush on his face.

Tyler then came up to him, and turned his face back towards him and started to make out with him. Getting a bit more into it then they were suppose to but okay then. "At least they atlrent touching each other yet though Evan" Jonathan whispered in my ear I nodded my head agreeing.

I look back and they were touching. Tyler's hands were in craigs pants and Craig's hands were under Tyler's shirt. I yelled, "OH MY GOD IM TOO YOUNG AND INNOCENT TO SEE THIS!!" and turned my back to them and buried my head in Jonathans chest.

"Tyler! Craig! Get a room! Your going to influence 2 children who are really innocent here!" Brian yelled, laughing afterwards. Everyone was laughing as me and Luis were hiding our faces. Lui hid his face in Davids chest, going under davids green sweater.

Tyler quickly got up and picked up Craig, running away with him in his arms, most likely to one of their houses to finish what they were gonna do. "SUCK HIS DICK BITCH" I yelled after them to Craig while they were still running away. The 2 laughed as Craig flipped me off. Luke smacked my head, "ow! Why?" I whined. "Your the new baby in this group. No cursing!" Luke laughed out.

"Meanies." I mumbled. "I aint no baby." "Says the boy who is cuddled like a baby would be in Jon's lap!" David yelled out. I felt heat rise up to my cheeks. "What? Have you not sat in his lap? Its fuckin comfortable as hell dude!" I yelled out.

"No cursing!" Luke yelled again and popped me upside my head. "Ow man!" I yelled, rubbing my head. "But is it that comfortable Jon?" Brock asked. "Oh my gosh. Brock just sit in Brian's lap if you are wondering what it feels like to sit on someones lap ya bottom bitch" Jon laughed out. I looked up at the sky and saw it was almost dusk.

I usually go out and kill at night. I sighed and looked back down. "Hey, what's wrong Ev?" Jon asked me. "Huh? Oh. Nothing. Its just that I have to go. Have to finish unpacking and things then I have to call some family and check up on them and figure out if this one bitch followed me to L.A. Or not." I yawned after I explained, pulling out my phone.

"Who's following you? We could probably track her down and see were she is." Jon said. "No, no. Its fine. Most likely she is still in Canada since my parents keep telling me that she wont leave them alone." I said looking up from my phone.

I saw everyone listening to the conversation I was having with Jon and they all nodded. I saw Luke walk up to Jon and whisper something into his ear and Jon nod in agreement. "Welp. Imma leave now. Bye guys nice meeting y'all. And if y'all want my number, just ask Craig for it!" I said waving to them while walking away.

I quickly got into my car, seeing everyone waving back to me. I drove away right after. After a few minutes of driving, I finally made it back to my house. I quickly parked my car in the garage and got out.

I grabbed my red sweater, and kept on my black skinney jeans and threw on my owl mask. I grabbed some throwing knives,and pocket knives and walked out the my garage, grabbing my black motorcycle. I drove down to the park, looking around, I saw that the guys were there still. Fuck dude. Whatever, I guess I'll just have to avoid them.

I silently walked around, it was a bit dark so I was able to walk around more openly. There were only adults here. Good. Don't see no police. okay... I crept up behind a dude who was sitting by himself and said, "Well won't ya look at that! You get to be my first kill big boy!" The man turned around, terrified, but got a knife to the head instead.