Chapter 21

I look down at the paper work that was thrown in front of me with a heavy sigh. Ever since I found out how serious Luke's injuries were, I had took it upon myself as responsible to find out what I could do to make the body amor that we have better so no one gets hurt as seriously again. Luke is currently sleeping, as he had for the past week, hardly up long enough to eat. Tyler has healed a lot better than Luke though.

I've hardly had any sleep, only about an hour or two worth of sleep because I've been up figuring out what to do and watching over the two. Brock and Lui came in throughout the week, either forcing me to sleep or to take a break, but obviously, it never lasts long enough. I look at the clock sitting next to me to see that it reads 5:15 AM. I got up and made my way to the kitchen and started making breakfast for everyone.
-------------
As I was waiting on the last bits of food, i started setting the dinning table. I quickly moved back to the kitchen and took everything off the stove and out of the oven, turning the oven and stove off as I went to put the bowls of food in the dinning room. I went back to the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. I look over at the clock on the stove to see that it reads 6:36 AM. The rest of the guys slowly started to get up and taking showers and just waking up.

I stand infront the counter with my back to the entrance, just listening as everyone slowly talks and such. Next to me is Luke's and Tyler's plates. As I was slowly zoning out, a familiar pair of muscular arms wrapped around my feminine waist, and a chin rest itself on my shoulder.

I heard a small sigh before I heard the voice say, "You really need to take a break Ev." I turned my head a bit to look at Jonathan, then looked away. "I can't just take a break Jon.. besides I still have to look over Luke and all.." I felt his arm tighten around me a bit before he turned me around to look at him, "I've had enough Evan! I had let this go on long enough! You aren't getting any sleep or eating as much food as you should! Your pale Evan! And you literally have bags under your eyes! I don't care what you say, Brock or David or Bryce can look after Luke while you're taking care of yourself!

"I've already talked to Luke and even he told me to make sure that you are taking care of yourself properly! He doesn't like you to be so unhealthy. And neither do I." - He pointed upstairs then at his-self- "So, I will have Brock take this to Luke, and Craig take this other plate to Tyler!" -he started pointing at the plates - "And you are going to eat a full breakfast, lunch and dinner, taking a break for the rest of the day, and have a full nights rest. And if it makes you feel better, you can check on the guys every now and then. Okay?" I look down at the floor and nod, "Yes sir." I heard him sigh and mumble "Good."

Jon gave me a small kiss on my head, and grabbed my right hand, pulling me with him to the dinning room. Sitting down in one chair, he forced me to sit down in the chair to his left. He then had started making both of our plates. He handed me my plate and i quietly thanked him. I looked around and saw that everyone, other than Luke and Tyler, where here and had a look of relief as they saw me take a small bite of my food.

---------------

I step out of the bathroom fully clothed and walked over to Jons room. I walked in and saw that he was patiently waiting for me on the bed. I slowly walk over to him with my head down. "I'm sorry.." I mumble quietly when I was standing just a few inches infront of him. I felt him carefully grab my wrist and pull me towards his lap gently.

He kisses my forehead and says, "Its okay Ev. It's not your fault that they got hurt. Luke's healing is getting better. So stop stressing yourself out over it. Okay?" I nod my head slowly and put my head under his chin. He leans us back so I am laying ontop of his chest, and throws the blanket over us. After we both get comfortable, Jon softly hums a soft melody. The sound of his heart beating and the soft hums slowly lures me to sleep.