Very Bored

Scrolling through your feed you rested your cheek on your palm. The empty studio was only filled with the noises coming from your rolling chair. You pulled your hoodie over your head and stared at your screen. Baby hairs caressed your cold cheeks while you scooted closer to the table filled with appliances.

"I knew you where here." A warm voice came from the door. You turned around to greet the person.

"Jagiya." You sweetly smiled as he closed the door behind him. He grab a rolling chair and sat beside you. Once again the room was filled with total silence. Jeonghan leaned back a bit and closed his eyes while giving a tiresome sigh. Butterflies filled your insides as you admired his tired face, from his eyelashes to his jawline.

"You came you see me." Breaking the silence between you two you scooted closer and placed your hand on his knee and your phone on your other.

"Of course!" He sat up and leaned in closer to you.

"I though you were busy today with all of your photo shoots and dance practices."

"Why? I can't see my pretty girlfriend?" He pouted

"No, it's just... that you look tired and you still decided to come here."

"I wanted to see if you are ok." He lifted your chin with his fingers. "You look cold." He noticed your oversized hoodie

"It's warm in here." You chuckled as you pulled your sleeves over your hands

Jeonghan pulled your hoodie down to reveal your face. You look at him in confusion. "I wanted to see your pretty face." He tucked your hair behind your ear.
He moves his face closer to your ear and says, "I was thinking about you the whole day." He kissed your ear and pulled away.

"Me too." You kissed the corner of his lips to tease him

"What kind of thoughts were you having about me." He whispered

"Pure thoughts." You smirked and rolled your eyes

"How about you?"

"You all ready know... it's the most DIRTIEST THOUGHTS!" His lips curled up. "Wanna know what it was?" He came closer to you

"No." You simply laughed

"Just kidding jagiya, I just missed you that's it." He pecked your lips. Jeonghan stood up and laid down in the couch. You follow him there.

"What are you doing?" You bursted out in laughter as you saw him taking over the couch with his whole body while biting his thumb. He winked at you sending shivers down your spine. As you walked up to him he grabbed your wrist and pulled you in top of him. You pressed your cheek against his warm chest.

"____," he rubbed your back "You're so tiny in that hoodie." He giggled

"It's super big, it makes me look so small." You pouted. You got off him as he adjusted himself to sit up. You sat and faced him. He caresses your face with his warm hand.

"Do you mind if I do this?" He came closer to your face and gently kissed your lips. He pulls away while gazing into your eyes. You ran you fingers through his hair.

"Your so pretty jagiya." He whispered and snuggled against your neck.

"Your very handsome." You cheekily grinned

He starts softly kissing his way up your neck. "I was so bored without you." He seductively murmured. "I was so so bored..."

At this point you could hardly do anything but turn red.

"What wrong jagiya, your turning very red." He smirked

"You were super bored uh? Then why don't we play?" You bit your lip

"Oh yah?" Jeonghan held your hands

"Yah a game of.... TAG!" You quickly got off the couch and ran to the nearest corner.

"So you want to play that game ,uh jagiya." He slowly traced his fingers on the couch as he came closer and closer to you. You stayed in your place curious about what he was going to do.

Jeonghan slammed his hand on the wall trapping you inside. He pinned his leg between your legs ensuring that you won't escape. "So jagiya." He gently lifted your chin.

"Where were we?"