Dinner

*can we just take a moment to appreciate Jeonghan's hot ass bangs! Das my man!*

"Cheers to the end of our first world tour!" The noises of glasses filled the restaurant

"Cheers to the end of our first world tour!" The noises of glasses filled the restaurant. Celebrating the accomplishment of Seventeen's first world tour, you, Dino's girlfriend and your manager were invited to have dinner with the group. (A/N: baby Dino is all grown up 😭)

"Thank you for making time in your busy schedules to celebrate with us." The manager stood at the head of the table. Sitting next to Jeonghan he held your hand.

"You look very pretty." Jeonghan whispered into your ear. Glancing at his hand and his rolled up dress shirt you smiled. "You look very handsome." You whispered into his ear ever so gently that your lips nearly touched his skin. With the other hand he unawarely ran his fingers through his soft hair focusing on the manger as he congratulated the members with their big accomplishment. Without him knowing you barely bit your lip at the sight of your handsome boyfriend before you.

"Thank you for the food!"

"_____?" DK curiously looked at you. "Yes?" You responded and Jeonghan closely paid attention to your conversation. "I heard that you are starting a new album isn't it?" He pour water into the tall glass. "Yes." You grinned

"What will be your concept this time?" Hoshi joined the conversation

"Sexy." Jeonghan smirked

"Whoa! Really!" The two members smiled brightly

"Jeonghan," you chuckled " Everything that I do you think is 'sexy'!" You cheekily smiled "Well not really, I was thinking about having an aesthetically pleasing concept."

"Aw, but I wanted to see more... you know." Jeonghan pouted

"You know what?" You tilted your head in confusion

"Nothing nothing." He grinned and took a bit of his food

Jeonghan, what are you thinking now you dirty man!

As you took a sip of water you felt someone's hand on your leg

"Um excuse me sir." You furrowed your eye brows at Jeonghan. You placed your hand on his. "What is this about?!"

"I don't know what your talking about." He snorted and moved his hand up your thigh.

"You should stop your inappropriate behavior sir." You squeezed his hand and whispered into his ear.

"So you want to play that game uh?" You placed you hand on his upper thigh.

"Oh no you didn't ____!" He hissed in your ear. He quickly grabs you hand and takes it off his thigh. "Your a very very ba..."

"Hey hyung can you pass me the food?" Woozi impatiently waited

"Oh yah..." he awkwardly gave the bowl to Woozi.

You drank some water again.

"NOONA!" Hoshi called

You spilled you water on Jeonghan's pants. "I-I'm so sorry jagiya!" You placed that glass down and tried to wipe his pants with a napkin. Jeonghan grabbed your wrist to stop you and he stood up.

"I'll be right back sir." He excused himself from the table as he dragged you along with him. Wondering where he was taking you, he brought you outside. It was very dark and few light were on. Not many people walked down the side walk as you gaze into the midnight sky.

"Explain yourself lady!" Jeonghan pushes you against the wall and whispered against your neck.

"It was an accident. I promise!" You tightly shut your eyes

"Uhh HHHuuuhhh!" He pressed his check against your neck and he moved his body closer to yours. "Someone much be very impatient."

"Impatient! Well you the one that placed your!" He cut you off by placing his lips on yours. Your tense body became more relaxed as you wrapped your arms around his neck. His hands start crawling up your back.

"Wait is that Jeonghan from Seventeen?" A young girl's voice shot out

You quickly pulled away to see who it was.

"Omg! It's ____!!!" Two other girl's appeared

"We'll continue this later ok?" Jeonghan lead you back into the restaurant.

"See look what you did! You kissed me in public and fans just saw us." You crossed your arms

Jeonghan stoped you. "But I know you did enjoy it." He slyly placed a finger on your lips while jokingly licking his lips.