Cuddle

"Here!" You threw Jeonghan a huge blanket. "Is it starting?" You sat on the couch beside him. You curiously looked at him as he didn't respond. "Why? Is something wrong." You caught him staring at you. He keeps on smiling. "Jeong." He kisses your cheek. Your cheeks reddened. "Sorry, you just look like a ball of fluff." He said teasingly and laughed.

"Wtfff!" You bursted out in laughter. "Bahaha I'm just kidding! It's just I wanted to bite off your cheeks." He kissed you again and buried his face on your neck as the movie played. "Your so weird." You continued to laugh.

(A/N: more like laughing so hard your basically dying inside. HUEHUEHUE (ಥ ͜ʖಥ) ( ‾ʖ̫‾))

The "Owl's Moving Castle" started playing (fake name for copyright issues!) (A/N: this movie makes me so happy!!! #daddyhowl ┬┴┬┴┤ ° ͜ʖ °))
______________________

The movie was almost ending.

"Bruh! Why does she have to kiss every one!" You crossed your arms. "Like pick one guy!"

You could hear Jeonghan giggling. You looked at him to see what was going on. "Gahhhhh!" He continued to laugh. "What!" You furrowed your eyebrows

"Your so smol!" He clenched his stomach. You grabbed the blanked and pulled it over your head and pouted. "What's wrong ____?" Jeonghan said teasingly as he scooted closer to you.

"She should stop kissing everyone!" You grumbled. The movie ended leaving the credits on display. You stood up with the blanket still on you. (A/N: you looked like a fat ghost walking around the living room)

"Are you jealous ____?" He laid on the couch as he seductively stared at you.

"Noooo!!!" You pouted. "Are you jealous that she got to kiss him." He smirked. "Pfff no I'm not!" You shook your head.

"I have something to tell you ____, come over here." He slyly bit his lip. You removed the blanket over your head and walked over to him. "What is it?"

He grabs your hand and places it in his cheek. He closes his eyes and says "if your jealous, you can kiss me." He smiles

"I already said I'm n."

Jeonghan quickly pulls you in for a kiss. You must admit you were in shock but you fell into his trap so you gave in. You closed your eyes and wrap your arms around his neck. His hands moved down to your hips. He breaks away from the kiss and blushes.

"Sorry ____," He looks away. "I've been wanting to do that ever since I saw you watching the movie." He softly smiled.

"So you didn't watch the movie and just watched me instead?" You chuckled

"Basically." He comes you to your ear and whispers. "Since the movie is done, so you think we should do something else?" You could feel him smirking

"And what is that SOMETHING? Uhh Jeonghan?"

"Maybe we can play a little." He plays with the hem of your shirt. "Like this?" He slyly moves his hand under your shirt. His hands touched your bare skin making you shiver. You grabbed his hand and pulled it away. "Oh that game!" You smirked.

He smiles as you lean in closer to him. You play around with his hair as you kissed his neck. Jeonghan's hand found its way back on your body again. You pulled away and looked at him as his hands crawl up your back. You placed your hands on his chest. "Ok! Mister!" You whispered. "I think that's enough for today." You playfully smiled.

"Your such a turn off ____!" He pouted.

"What did you say?"

"I said!!! Your a TuRN oFF!" He smirked

"Oh yah?" You pull a bit of his shirt up exposing his stomach. Your hand slid up his body as you seductively whispered into his ear.

"Why don't we have some fun then?"