Hot

As your head throbbed in pain you walk towards the couch. "Are you sick." Jeonghan sighs as you sit down. "A little bit." You pouted. "Pass it on to me." He scoots in closer to you. "No..." you softly pushed him away. "You're going to get sick."

"I don't mind." He holds your hands. "No..." you pushed him again. "You should see a doctor." He smiles. "I'm too lazy." You coughed. "Can you get me my pillow."

"I'm not going to do anything until you kiss me." He leans in closer. "Jeonghan, you're going to get sick." You turn away. He places his head on your forehead. "Your so hot." He sighs. "I know..." you frowned. Jeonghan quickly runs to your room to get your pillow.

"Thank you." You smiled weakly. Jeonghan kisses your cheek as he hugs you tightly. "Jeonghan..."

"Shh... I'm not going to get sick." He snuggled his head on yours. "Get better for me ok?" He whispers gently into your ear. "Ok." You smiled. "You promised?" He brushes a few strands of hair away from your face. "I promise." You whispered.

"I'm tired." You yawned as you pressed your head against his shoulder. "Let me get a blanket."

"No, it's ok. I want you to stay here beside me." You closed your eyes. Jeonghan's lips pressed against your cheek. "I love you." He kisses you again. "I love you too." You whispered
______________________

It was a rainy day, you, standing alone in a park. The rain drops trickled down your umbrella as you walked along the pavement. The bare branches of the trees hovered over you. The sound of your wet foot steps drowned in the roaring of the rain. A figure, of in a distance stood in your path. A man smiling towards you. His parka completely soaked. Water drips down on his soft skin.

A lover.

A familiar sensation crawl up your back. The unexplainable feeling of love. But who was this man? He looked oddly familiar. His contagious smile made your heart beat more and more every time you walk closer.

My love. Only mine.

Closer and closer. He was just a few steps away. You could feel it. Feel him drawing you closer and closer. Love they call it. You're in love.

Broken...

Something didn't feel right. You didn't feel right. Your heart wasn't right. It wasn't ready. It wasn't ready for the pain love brings. The addictive pain. AGAIN AND AGAIN.

It was her...

He kissed another girl. It wasn't you. Love you say? You're wrong. Your always wrong. He didn't love you. He never did. But you couldn't help yourself. You loved the pain. The pain of getting hurt. Heart broken.

Unrequited love...

One sided love...

"I never loved you... ____."

"Never."

"____!"

"____!"

"Wake up!!"

You felt like you were drowning. You quickly sat up and tried to catch your breath. Tears filled your eyes. "Why are you crying." Jeonghan gently wipes off your tears. "I don't know?" Confused in your thoughts you looked around the living room. "Come here." Jeonghan pulls you in an embrace. He was warm. "Are you feeling better." He asked. "I feel ok right now, but it might come back." You respond. Jeonghan touches your forehead one more time. He looks at you with a smirk on his face. He pecked your lips and pulled away quickly.

"Jeonghan!" You pouted. "I already told you." You looked away.

"And I already told you that I won't get sick." He cups your face and kisses you again. He presses his forehead against yours. "I already knew you wanted to kiss me." He smirked

"And would you know?" You scoffed. "You kept on staring at my lips you weirdo." He chuckles. "What! No!" You blushed furiously.

"Do you want another one?" He smiles