Chapter 13 (What are we?)

*Next day*

Jake's POV

I was so happy that I got to see and hear Tessa again. Today im going to get out of the hospital and finally im going to hang out with Tessa. I didn't expect to see Tessa again this early cause its like 9 am.

Jake: "Hey Tessa, what are you doing here so early?"

Tessa: "Im taking you out today"

Jake: "Shouldn't I be doing that to you?"

Tessa: "Not today"

We got out of the hospital and she took me to a theme park here in Fresno. I really had fun, this is like the time i've been happy again. Hours has already passed and its already night time. I asked Tessa if we could go at the park, she said ok.

*At the park*

Jake: "Hey Tessa, what are we, like right now?"

Tessa: "What?"

Jake: "What are we right now?"

Tessa: "Why so sudden?"

Jake: "I don't know?"

Tessa: "Hmmm.... what are we?...... I don't really know, what do you want us to be?"

Jake: "I want there to be an us again"

Tessa: "I don't know"

Jake: "Don't you want to be an us again?"

Tessa: "I do but..... its just that we need to catch up on things where we left"

Jake: "Its ok, I can wait"

Tessa: "Thanks for understanding Jake. We just need time"

Jake: "Ok, well its pretty late I better go" I said walking away

Tessa: "Jake! Wait!"

Jake: "Hmm?"

Tessa: "Where are you staying?"

Jake: "Im going to check-in in a hotel"

Tessa: "You could just stay at my place if you want"

Jake: "If its ok with you?"

Tessa: "Why would I offer you to stay at my house if its not ok with me?"

Jake: "Ummm?"

Tessa: "That what I thought. C'mon lets go"

Jake: "Ok"

Tessa's POV

Today I took Jake at a theme park here in Fresno, I think he had fun. I really miss him so much.

We then went to the park to have a walk until Jake asked me "What are we right now?", I said that "I still don't know" then he said that he is willing to wait. That was really sweet of him. He said that he has to go and I asked him where he was staying, he said he is staying at a hotel. I didn't want him to spend to much money so I offered him to stay at my place. Im not taking these things to fast, im just want to catch up where we left off.

*At Tessa's house*

Jake: "So where am I going to sleep?"

Tessa: "We don't have a guest room so you might be sleeping on my room"

Jake: "I could just sleep in the couch"

Tessa: "No, my parents doesn't know you're here. You're going to sleep In my room"

Jake: "Ok"

(They go to Tessa's room)

Tessa: "Btw, you'll be sleeping on the floor"

Jake: "That's fine with me"

Guys how is this chapter? Write your comments about the story in the comment section. 😘