;;one

Youngjae insisted on averting his gaze since he didn't want to do the same thing he did five years ago.

The action didn't go unnoticed by the ghost which made it slightly annoyed. "Stop ignoring me, I know you can see me." He said as he let go of Youngjae's arm.

Youngjae groaned as he made eye contact with the ravenette. "Look, Please leave me alone. I don't want to deal with anything that doesn't concern me, okay?" He said, hoping that the lost spirit would understand.

He was about to turn around and leave when it held his hand, making Youngjae roll his eyes. "Look, I just need your help. You're the first person who actually react this way whenever I talk to them or touch them." The ghost explained with pleading eyes.

"If I say no, will you leave me alone?" Youngjae asked. The ghost thought for a while before shaking his head making Youngjae sigh.

"Whatever, but if you cause anything bad in my life, leave." Youngjae said before turning around and continue his walk home.

Luckily, there weren't much people in the path Youngjae was walking on, or else people would've thought he was crazy or something. The ghost pumped his fist in victory as he trailed behind Youngjae.

Soon, both arrived home as Youngjae sat on his couch while the ghost sat across him.

"Okay, first of all, what's your name and why are you dead?" Youngjae asked, "I'm Jaebum, and I don't remember." Jaebum said as he played with his ring.

"Well, explain why you need my help then." Youngjae said as he sat on his seat comfortably. Jaebum sat up straight as he started explaining to Youngjae.

"I've been a spirit for 4 years now, and I don't really remember anything. I don't even know where I am, I just remember being in a dark place, and someone telling me to kill the person who sees me, but don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, I just want you to help me remember about me, like my parents or something." He explained to Youngjae as  he fiddled with his fingers.

"Well, I don't know how to do that but I guess I'll...try. Now leave me alone and let me sleep, I'm tired." Youngjae yawned as he got up and headed towards his bedroom, but stopping as he looked at Jaebum who was staring at his sleepy figure.

"D-Do you need sleep?" Youngjae said cautiously making Jaebum chuckle. "Not really, but I like laying down." He said making Youngjae sigh in relief. "Well, take the couch." He said before going to his bedroom.

Next morning, Youngjae woke up and the first thing he saw was Jaebum sitting on the edge of his bed staring at him.

"Jesu— Can you not?!" Youngjae said as he threw a pillow at Jaebum. Which was useless since it didn't hurt him one bit.

"I was getting bored." Jaebum said nonchalantly as he watched Youngjae get up and stretched. "Well, I have work and that means I'm going to shower, so don't use your ghost powers to peek on me or else I'll smack your perverted ass."
Youngjae looked at Jaebum sternly.

"That's actually a pretty cool idea, I'll think of it." Jaebum teased making Youngjae glare at him. "Stop." Youngjae glared at Jaebum who just chuckled as he went towards his bathroom door.

He glanced at Jaebum, or where Jaebum was, and saw nothing. He shrugged as he went in and showered.

He got dressed as he went out of his room and saw Jaebum playing with coco. He ignored it as he headed towards the kitchen and was shocked to see Jaebum now holding a butter knife behind the kitchen counter.

"Oh, I was going to make peanut butter and jelly sandwich," Jaebum said when he noticed the shocked expression in Youngjae's face as he grabbed the toast he had actually prepared when Youngjae was still in the shower.

Youngjae sat on the stool as he watch Jaebum finished preparing the sandwich. Jaebum placed the sandwich on a plate as he moved it towards Youngjae.

"Why are you being creepily nice?" Youngjae said as he bit on the sandwich, letting out a moan as he savored the flavor.

"I atleast have to do something, you are gonna help me...right?" Youngjae stared at Jaebum's pleading eyes that are filled with anxiousness that somehow softened Youngjae's heart.

"I'll help you. Don't worry."

--