;;four

Youngjae woke up, all sweaty and breathless. His legs hurt as hell like he felt like he did run. He looked at the time,

'8:13AM'

"Shi—" Youngjae got up quickly, rushing to the bathroom to have a quick shower. He got out and grabbed anything that's decent enough to wear out from his closet.

He was about to wear the pink hoodie he grabbed when he remembered his dream, this was the pink hoodie he recieved from that unknown person.

He ignored that fact as he rushed down the stairs, letting Coco run after him. He went to the kitchen, opening a cabinet to get the dog food Coco really likes to feed him, when he noticed something on the counter.

A sandwhich.

Youngjae poured some dog food on Coco's bowl, letting him eat as he went towards the counter, observing the food he didn't remember making.

There was a note on the side, Youngjae grabbed it and read the letter out loud,

"I apologize for bothering you. Feed your dog and then...eat!"

Youngjae sighed, feeling his heart flutter. Youngjae was weak when it comes to these types of things, so he grabbed the sanwhich, placing it in his bag as he bid his farewell to Coco and went to work.

"Ah, hyung!" Bambam whined as Youngjae smiled at him cheekishly. "Bam, I'm really sorry for coming late." Youngjae apologized as he grabbed his apron and wore it.

"Do you know how hard it was to fix all the tables by myself?" Bambam complained as Youngjae wore his plastic gloves and started cutting up the pork belly.

"Why were you even late, hyung?' Bambam asked as he sat on the chair and huffed, his arms crossed. "I woke up late." Youngjae answered shortly, as he finished cutting, taking off his plastic gloves and placing it on the trash bin.

"Hyung! I told you to stop watching dramas during weekdays!" Bambam said as he pinched Youngjae's side, making Youngjae yelp in pain.

"Hey! That hurt!" Youngjae slapped Bambam's arm, suprising him. "And I wasn't watching dramas, I had a really weird dream."

"Is the halloween spirit finally getting to you?" Bambam asked. Youngjae sat on another chair, as they both waited for customers.

"No, you idiot. I think it was something serious." Youngjae said as Bambam prepared himself for the story. "I was in this really dark place, I kept hearing someone's voice."

Bambam took his cup of coffee from the counter, taking a sip as he listened to Youngjae.

"And, It was like memories. The person kept calling me Jaejae."

Bambam almost choked on his coffee, Youngjae panicking as he patted his friend's back.

"Hyung, be right back. I need to make a call."

--