;;eight

"Youngjae open the door!" Bambam yelled as he knocked on Youngjae's room. Mark slapped his arm making him flinch.

"Move aside, you idiot." Mark motioned Bambam to move as the younger rolled his eyes. "Youngjae? Open up, let's talk about it.." Mark calmy said as he gently knocked on his door, unlike what Bambam was doing a while ago.

The door clicked, Youngjae had unlocked the door. Mark sighed in relief. He told Bambam to make some food for them all as Mark continued the quest of comforting Youngjae.

Mark went in the dark room, looking at Youngjae who was crying his heart out on his bed, covered by blankets.

"Youngjae...What's wrong?" Mark asked as he sat on the edge of Youngjae's bed. Youngjae looked like a complete mess, His hair was messy, his eyes were swollen, his nose was red and had dark eye bags.

"He's gone. Mark-hyung, He's gone for real." Youngjae choked on his tears, trying to calm his trembling heart.

Mark furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Who was he referring to? Coco? Surely not Coco since the dog is downstairs, sadly playing with his toy.

"Youngjae, who is 'he'? Who's gone?" Mark asked. There was a long silence until Youngjae answered.

"Jaebum, Jaebum is gone."

*ring*

"Hello?"

"Mark-hyung! Finally."

"Bambam, I'm busy. What is it?"

"It's about Youngjae, hyung. It's very important."

"*shuffling noises*"

"Hyung?"

"Alright. Talk. What's wrong with Youngjae?"

"Hyung, He's remembering Jaebum."

"W-What?"

"Youngjae told me he had a dream, he was hearing someone's voice, And that person kept calling him Jaejae. Hyung, you know damn well only Jaebum calls Youngjae that. Remember when Jaebum-hyung got mad at us for calling Youngjae-hyung that nickname?"

"I do.. Bam, this is bad. Jaebum is still not awake."

"Hyung, It's been years since Jaebum-hyung laid in that bed. I'm getting scared. He's gonna wake up right?"

"He's still alive, Bam. Trust Jaebum. He's strong."

"I-I will.."

"Youngjae, What is Jaebum?" Mark asked, trying to know more of what happened to Youngjae.

"J-Jaebum.." Youngjae felt tears brim in his eyes, just the thought of Jaebum. "...is a ghost."

"Youngjae, Jaebum isn't dead." Mark blurted, regretting it instantly. Youngjae's eyes widened as he sat up, looking at Mark with desperate eyes.

"Hyung, you know him. Don't even try lying!" Youngjae yelled as he grabbed onto Mark's sleeve desperately.

"Youngjae..." Mark sighed as he held the younger's hands. "Tell me about this...ghost, first."

Youngjae sniffed, "J-Jaebum is a ghost I met when I was walking home from my studio. He said he needed help. Then, we were together for quite a while.. We got closer..he told me he heard a doctor's voice, and that he was comatosed for so long, then he confessed to me, telling me that he loves me.." Youngjae paused as he tried to hold back the tears.

"Then the next day, he was gone." Youngjae said, gripping on the bed sheets.

"Youngjae, Jaebum is your boyfriend." Mark said, making Youngjae look at his red-haired friend with wide eyes. "W-What..?"

"You've been together for years. Until..."

"Mark, is it all set there?" Jaebum said over the phone, making sure Youngjae was still getting ready as he waited in the car.

"Yes, everything's great here Jaebum. I can't believe you finally had the balls to propose to him, you little shit." Mark laughed, making Jaebum roll his eyes.

Jaebum flinched when a peach haired Youngjae knocked on his window, quickly bidding his farewell to Mark as Mark said good luck, before hanging up.

Youngjae hopped in the white car, smiling happily as he kissed Jaebum's cheek. "So, where are we going for our date, bummie?" He asked excitedly.

"You'll see when we get there. And Jaejae, You look really cute in oversized shirts." Jaebum complemented as he held Youngjae's hand, the other with holding the steering wheel, as he began driving tk the place where he's going to propose. Well, atleast he was supposed to.

Youngjae was humming to a song, impatiently. Jaebum had still not told Youngjae where they were going.

"Where are we going?" Youngjae asked impatiently. "It's a secret." Jaebum answered, winking.

"Just tell me already." He said, lightly slapping his boyfriend's arm. They were driving in an intersection, when suddenly a huge truck was coming there way.

Jaebum didn't see this, but Youngjae did. Youngjae quickly yelled,

"Watch out Jaebum—"

The truck hit their car, what's worse was it had hit the side where Jaebum was. The car rolled, Youngjae's eyes blurred as the only thing he heard was the glass breaking, and loud crashing noises.

Youngjae's eyes slightly opened, observing the area. Their car was flipped over as he was hearing muffled sirens, as multiple people in blue were trying to get them both out of the car.

Youngjae's vision was blurry, as he looked to his side, were a passed out and bleeding Jaebum was sitting. Soon, Youngjae went unconscious.

"Who are you?" Was the first thing Youngjae said to Mark right when he woke up. "Mr. Choi is suffering from Retrogade Amnesia. He injured his head really badly."

Mark went to Jaebum's room, where he laid there, still unconscious. "Mr. Im is still unconscious. He might be in coma due to the head trauma he got from the vehicle collision and he had injured his spinal cord, that means there's a possibility that he will be...handicapped."

-

-