;;three

For the rest of the day, Youngjae had been ignoring Jaebum. Jaebum has been trying to get Youngjae's attention until they both arrived home.

"Youngjae, I'm sor-" Jaebum was cut off when Youngjae spoke, "Look, Jaebum, just shut up and leave me alone, I'm emotionally and physically tired." Youngjae said as he went to the kitchen, Coco and Jaebum trailing behind him. "Y-You'll still help me, right?" Jaebum asked. Youngjae was trying hard to keep his patience as he ruffled his hair in frustration, letting out a scream.

"I'd wish I won't! I wish I never saw ghosts! Jaebum, this isn't some fantasy story where everything is all easy! I don't have time for those! I have a life, and it's already fucking hard!" Youngjae slammed his hand on the counter as he yelled at Jaebum, startling Coco making her ran away.

"I-I'm...sorry." Jaebum said as he disappeared into thin air, as Youngjae felt his knees go weak, falling on the floor as he breathed heavily. He felt a tear roll down his cheek, as he quickly wiped it away wondering why he was like this in the first place.

"Coco," Youngjae called as Coco cautiously looked at Youngjae,  not wanting to anger him. Youngjae chuckled as he patted his lap, Coco running towards him and jumped on him. Youngjae giggling as he caressed Coco's back.

Youngjae stood up as he carried Coco to their room, preparing for sleep. Youngjae changed into his pajamas as he let Coco lay beside him on the bed. Soon, both fell asleep.

"Jaejae! Help! Coco's licking my face!" Youngjae heard someone laugh out loud. Youngjae looked around, he was in a dark room, hearing the voice calling him. Youngjae ran, trying to find the person, as he felt like it has been ages when he heard that person's voice, though it was pretty familiar.

"Jaejae, I really think this pink hoodie would suit you."  He heard the voice again, tears were already flowing down his pink tinted cheeks. "Where are you?" Youngjae yelled as he ran, trying to find this person who was actually special to him.

"Jaejae, You look really cute in my shirt." Youngjae heard the voice again, much louder than before. Suddenly, he saw two people in a room. Youngjae had already knew that the room was his room, and that person wearing an oversized shirt was him.

The other man who was taller than him was facing the other way, so it was hard to see who the person was. "Jaejae, I have something-" Before the person would turn around, everything vanished, and Youngjae was in the dark again.

"Don't sleep yet! I have something for you," The voice paused, Youngjae knew that it was him. But when did that happen?

"Aish! You're already asleep! Let me look for your present." Youngjae's voice continued as Youngjae stopped running. "I'm not asleep,I don't sleep." A  voice appeared, Youngjae couldn't guess who's voice it was, but it was really familiar.

"You're already laying down. And oh, I almost forgot. I noticed you haven't been sleeping a lot this week. Don't you need sleep?" Youngjae heard himself nag at whoever that person is.

"Not really, but I like laying down."

---