;;epilogue

just earned 300 followers. here you go.

--

"Be careful," Youngjae softly let out, as he guided Jaebum out in his yard. His back yard was decorated with white lights, providing them extra light. Youngjae guided Jaebum towards under his tree, sitting down the white blanket.

Both were silent for a few seconds before Youngjae spoke, "I found this on my shelves.. Remember that time when we used to stay up all night just to make a song?" Youngjae smiled, holding Jaebum's hand.

Jaebum smiled, nodding. Youngjae let out a soft chuckle, "I still feel bad about sleeping half way, leaving you alone to write lyrics. But guess what? I finished it! Though, I couldn't think of a title.."

Youngjae checked the time, "1:31 AM" He muttered, before smiling brightly. "How about 1:31 AM? Seems cool am I right?"

Jaebum chuckled, "It is." He said, squeezing Youngjae's hand gently. 

Silence.

"Youngjae, sing it for me, please?" Jaebum asked which caught the younger off guard. He stared at him quietly, before sighing. He nodded, even though he knew that Jaebum couldn't see.

Youngjae took out his phone, playing the -1 audio of their song.

Youngjae mentally prepared himself, as he started to sing.

"I still can't believe it,
That when I open my eyes, you aren't next to me
It's difficult because memories from back then are back in my head
And Even If I empty out all those memories

I am always drowned in the thoughts of you
I cry and get exhausted, but I look for traces of you again"
  Youngjae paused, trying to stop himself from getting emotional before continuing.

"You have to be well, and don't get sick
The way you smile, Don't ever lose that
If things gets hard, You can come back to me again

I am always in this place
And I won't leave you.

I wait for you" Youngjae hiccuped, tears already flowing down his face as Jaebum squeezed his hand to comfort him.

"Through you, Everything changed for me
Because you aren't here, I can't do anything
I can't bear to forget you but no matter how hard I try
You only get further away

I again believe you'll come back to me, why?" Jaebum smiled at how Youngjae managed to hit the note, even though he was crying so much now.

Youngjae's eyes flickered towards Jaebum when the older began to sing,
"Please come back to me, no matter how long it takes
Come back to me, I don't want to let you go"

Youngjae cried out, before singing.

"You have to be well, and don't get sick
The way you always smile, Don't ever lose that"

"And if things ever get hard, You can come back to me again
I am always here in this place and I won't leave you"

Youngjae didn't even wait to for the song to finish as he threw himself onto Jaebum, engulfing the older in a hug. Youngjae cried out, hiding his face on the crook of Jaebum's neck. Jaebum planted a kiss on the younger's forehead as he caressed Youngjae's back.

"B-Bummie, I love you so much. I won't ever leave y-you, I promise."

"I promise too, Jae. I love you." 

Jaebum said before pulling away to give Youngjae a kiss.

- End.