;;two

Youngjae arrived at the Samgyeopsal restaurant he was working on, as he went behind the counter as he said a faint 'good morning' to Bambam, his co-worker.

Bambam was wiping the tables as Youngjae wore his apron and decided to help Bambam clean before opening the mini restaurant.

Soon, they both finished and had opened the shop as Bambam prepared the pork bellies that were going to be served for the customers. Youngjae was in charge of the cashier for now as he waited for customers to come.

The ring to the door rang, signaling both of them that there was someone coming in. "Welcome to Sam—" Youngjae was cut off when he saw Jaebum waving at him.

"Shit," Youngjae cursed as he lowered his head and pretended to be cleaning the counter. "Youngjae, Where's the customer?" Bambam asked as he looked around, looking for the person who came in.

"Oh— Uh, What do you mean customer? No one has came in yet," Youngjae let out an awkward laugh as Bambam eyed him suspiciously. Since "no one" was there, Bambam shrugged as he opened the tv using the remote control.

In that whole situation, Jaebum was actually poking Youngjae, clearly testing his patience. Youngjae glanced at Bambam who was busy slicing pork, as he glared at Jaebum.

"Look, Stop bothering me. Or else I won't help you at all!" Youngjae whispered as he shooed Jaebum, Jaebum sighing as he sat on one of the tables.

Youngjae sighed in relief as he rested his chin on his palm and tapped his fingers on the counter. Usually customers would arrive at 11, so it's normal if customers wouldn't come at this hour.

Now, Bambam and Youngjae were now fanboying over this girl group called 'MISS A' As they watch them perform on the tv.

For some reason, JB felt really salty since he was being ignored that he couldn't help but have some bad thoughts.

Jaebum smirked as he went over the TV, unplugging the cable causing the tv to lose signal, which freaked Bambam out and as for Youngjae, he only looked at Jaebum unamused.

--
sorry i had to

filler chapter;.