Ch. 3

I slipped into my room heading straight to the closet as I shouldered my school blazer off. It was the weekend. Alois was forcing Claude to play video games with him. Elizabeth was already dragging Mei-Rin off to the garden to play in the sprinklers. And I am looking through my clothes for something more comfortable. My fingers ghost across the skirt to one of my favorite dresses and I stop for a moment running my fingers through the fabric.

"Should I call you young miss then?" A voice sounded behind me and I jumped spinning around to see a new butler

"No I am a boy," I hissed turning back to grab a purple The Weekend shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans.

"My name is Sebastian M-"

"I literally do not give any shits," I growled unbuttoning my shirt before shucking it off into my laundry bin.

"But sir-"

"Do not 'but sir' me I'll be rid of you within the next few days, I do not need to learn your damn name," I cut him off shoving my jeans on as I pushed past him shirt in hand.

"Rid of me?" The man looked confused causing me to roll my eyes at him as I pulled my shirt over my head and yanked my purple vans out from where I left them under my bed last Tuesday.

Jumping on my bead stomach first, I reached across to my bedside table. I grabbed my electric blue beats and my iPod before standing up and turning around only to come face to chest with the man. I looked up at him and glared shoving my fingers through my hair with a huff.

"Move," the command came out of my mouth in the form of a growl.

"Where are you going?"

"That's none of your business," I pushed him out of my way yanking my shoes on as I walked to the door. As I was about to open it his hand slammed down on it holding it shut.

"It is my business as I am your personal servant".

I raised a brow at him before walking across the room and sitting down on my window seat. I saw him relax before I unlatched my window. He opened his mouth to ask what I was doing and I smirked at him before diving out my window. I landed on Alois' trampoline and bounced off running inside.