Some Mishaps Occur

Author's Note: People who a currently reading this story (between 2019 and 2020) should re-read the last few chapters, because I have changed the plot a lot.

Percival and Gwaine were stuck and it wasn't Gwaine's fault.

The two knights had begun looking around Aldea for Arthur. They had searched all of the village's border, so they decided to ask around in the shops.

The men went door to door, asking around, but no one had seen Arthur.

Finally, they made it to their final destination.

A P O T H E C A R Y
{HERBS}
{OILS}
{POULTICES}
{MORE...}
WE ARE CLOSED

There were lanterns lit, and voices could be heard, indiscernible.

Gwaine knocked on the door.

Immediately, the voices stopped. After almost twenty seconds, the door creaked open, to reveal a dreadfully old-looking lady, slouching so much that it looked like she was bent in half.

"We're closed," the woman grouched.

"Uh, I'm sorry to bother you madam," said Gwaine, "but we were wondering if you've seen our friend. He's around six feet tall and he has light hair."

The woman frowned. "What do you two call yourselves?"

"I'm Gwaine, and this here is-"

"None of your business," Percival interrupted.

Her eyes lit up. "Oh! The Gwaine?" The woman regarded Percival slyly. "You're Percival, I assume."

"Excuse me?"

"Please, come in!" The woman waved; a seemingly harmless gesture.

Then, as if - and almost definitely - by magic, the bodies of the two knights began walking into the apothecary, without the permission of the men to which they belonged.

"What the-?" Started Gwaine, before his mouth stopped working.

The walls of the apothecary shop were covered with shelves of herbs and oils and things that Percival and Gwaine had never seen or heard of. In the middle of the room, there was a large cauldron, suspended over a green flame.

"I'd like to thank you two,"said the old lady. "If you hadn't come around, I would have had to go find you! Now," she continued, pulling out a pair of chairs, "if you'll just come over here, it would be a great help."

Of course, the two men had no choice but to comply, going to one side of the cauldron, where the chairs were placed back to back. They sat down, and let themselves be tied.

The old lady stood back, pleased with her work. Then, she shouted "You can come out, now!"

The Lady Morgana, sorceress and enemy of Camelot, stepped out from between some shelves in the back.

The knights' eyes widened, and the old lady took notice. "Necromancy is my specialty," she chuckled. "It's more difficult when they're killed the way she was, but I managed."