Whats this?

Hai there, this little shot may not come out really well due to it being in the middle of the night (for me) but anyways here goes

n o t h i n g

_________________

Feeling the grass brush against her legs makes her relax a bit as she lays down, her back resting on a tree. She opens her light brown eyes to view the sunrise showing it's beautiful vivid colors that can make anyone stare at it for at least a few minutes.

"Enjoying the view?" called out a female like voice with a childish giggle following behind. The girl resting slightly laughs and nods her, pulling her glasses in the process. 

"Yup, I am enjoying the view... Don't you think it's beautiful?" she smiles not taking her eyes off the peaceful view. More childish giggles were heard, "Hmm! I do think it very pretty!" the voice beam, their happiness was spot on in their voice.

"I wish it can stay like this forever..." suddenly the girl mumbles quietly, her voice barely was audible. The voice notices the aura starts to become gloomy, the happiness was slowly fading away.

"B-but.....don't you always dream of this place? A place where it's all peaceful? Nothing happening..." the voice stutters fear in their voice was right there. The girl just sighs and looks up into the clear blue sky, clouds slightly moving slowly.

"Nothing happening..." she mumbles repeating what the voice said.

The voice lowers their head, looking down to the girl, "Yeah! Don't you dream about it! I dream about, it all peaceful and calm..." they argue a determined look was in their eyes. Laughing slightly the girl takes her eyes off the sky. Closing her eyes, "And why do you dream about it?" she asks.

The voice slowly as adverted her eyes looking into the distance, small tears started to build in her eyes. "W-well! It's a safe place for me!" she raises her voice anger starting to boil in her blood.

"Don't you have your family, Friends as your safe spot?" the girl kept on asking questions, as she had curiosity taking over her head. The voice crosses her arms, frowning at the same time, "Y-yeah but at times we need space!"

Now the anger was taking over her, the small tears starts to slip away. The girl laughs more, "You knows? Don't you mean we?"

__

Meh, I'm to lazy to finish it.