A kinda vent?

I been feeling a little down lately, and the best way for me to just let it out is to just write it down.

I been slowly drowning....

Also warning cause this might be edgy.

E d g y

And this is part of a story which I am not saying which one it is.

_____________

~Slowly Drowning~

I felt everything vanish.

Everything vanish before my eyes. I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't even know where I was.

I slowly felt my once bright light brown eyes softly open showing off its new dull color it have come to. I gently moved my head around and my body parts as they where coming back to their senses.

I gaze around to see the white blank space I was in, but there was a black as well. The black was slowly crawling, like it wants me down there. I then felt my white dress wave against my skin as I was apparently floating.

Like when you're in water.

But in this case it was like a black hole. I then realised that I had a voice. I open my mouth trying to speak up but nothing came out of it.

Just silence.

My eyes widen, I started to freak out, why couldn't I speak?! Why am I here?! What is this place?!

I moved my legs in a kicking movement, so did my arms but in a trying to elbow someone movement. I gazed down to look at the black.

It was getting closer.

Faster.

I open my mouth again to attempt to speak again, but how much I try, I didn't succeed​. I began to struggle now, tears start running down my face dropping down to the never ending hole.

I kept doing this over and over and over again. Until I felt something grab one of my foot, I saw one of the black things grabbing my foot. I open my mouth only for bubble like things come out.

So many things came into my mind in that second. Bubbles? Was I water all this time? Why is there a black thing wrapping its slimy thing around my foot?

Full panic came to me, my free foot came to my other one trying to kick it away. Suddenly smashed whispers started to come my ears.

"A.........We.........ne......!"

"Pl.........om.........ac......!"

"I.........l......u!!..."

But I couldn't hear them right, there where all muffed. It didn't sound right, I tried to hear my best. More bubbles starts to escape my mouth. I started to go deeper and deeper down to the black.

My breath was quickly running out.

The black thing was already wrapped around my whole left leg and it then attack my other leg.

I took a look up to see the light for a last time but then I saw a shadow. A shadow of a person, I then realize they where holding down their hand to me.

They start speaking,

"Come on! You still have time! You said you weren't going to leave us behind, you promised me." they cried, I saw their tears falling down, dropping down to my cheeks.

I didn't say nothing back, but just stared at them with an emotionless face. Nothing came out of my mouth.

The person start to reach out their hand more, more tears dropping down still hitting my cheeks, "Please!" they cried for the last time. I looked down to my legs as yet where wrapped already leaving me unstable.

"Please..." they lower there head, knowing that I have given up, but maybe I didn't.

Maybe I still had hope.

Maybe I can go back and be a new person, someone better then the last one.

There head with still lowered, their hand was still reaching out but slowly was going back. I having no time to waste, I quickly grabbed their hand making their head snap to me.

A small smile was present on me making them smile widely and cry more at the same time. They grabbed my hand tightly but not to hard.

I the felt my eyes open once more again, this time seeing colors. My eyes widen in pure happiness, I was back. I was heard.

I was finally saved for once...

Feeling someone hugging me, I look to see the person crying there eyes out.

"Promise me you're never going to do that again!"

"I promise you, I'll never lie about that again..."

_________

Read, Vote and comment ~❤

And peace!