Memories~

A sneaky peek for the story DreamScape, it's supposed to be a backstory of a new character I did so yeah,

ONWARDS!!

Unedited

__________________

She smiles warmly as she firmly holds her baby in her arms, soothing them by slightly moving side to side. She sings a little song, at which made the baby yawn and smile at. "Remember when you are sad~ That I'll be there for you, so don't worry~" she softly sings staring at the small girl in her arms once again.

After singing for a while, she stops seeing that her little one was already in a deep slumber. "Night my little one." she smiles placing her baby girl down in her makeshift covering her with a light blue blanket. A soft smile appeared on the litter one's face making their mother smile back at. 

"Honey?" a knock then came from the door from the rooms both females where at. "I'm here." she replied sitting down on a chair gently stroking the baby's face. The door opened and a man with black brown hair came in with a bright blue sword behind his back. "How's our little girl?" the man spoke up with a hint of joyfulness yet a mixture of proudness was in there.

She laughs motherly and slightly shakes her head, "Lazy as always...but she is still our beautiful little girl." she looks at the baby sleeping softly, little snore where heard. The man chuckled in a fatherly way, "She sure is..…" he gaze upon his little one. He the wraps his arms around the women's shoulder as she gently closes her eyes.

"I promise you...I'll keep this family together..."

______________

Time skip to a few years later
______________

"Mommy?" a little girl with a nice white dress goes up to her mother, pulling on her own white gown. The mother looks down to her little one, smiling warmly at her, "Yes?" she replied crouching down to the little girl's height. "Will daddy come home?" the girls voice was filled with sadness and desperation, her father was gone at least for two years, missing her fourth and fifth birthday in the process.

The mother froze for a second but quickly composed herself, "He will sweetie. Don't worry he's only out for his job. Remember he does need to save lives of others." the mother pointed out as he child nods in understanding.

"Alright mommy, I'll wait!" the girl smiles happily holding onto her stuffed animal tightly.

___________

To tried to finishhhhhhh, I'll continue this later.