A Random Fight Scene???

I'm bored, and I decided to write a little quick thing here. Fights scenes haves be one of my favourite things to watch sometimes.

And I thought why not create one myself? This is going to be a little off due to not remembering that much fight scenes.

W e l l

L e t ' s  d o  t h i s  <(-︿-")>

___________________

"AHHH!!!" She screams her battle cry as she kicks a boy with black hair on his side. The black haired boy, growls in pain as he side across the dirt, staining his white jacket.

He stands up, making a dark green sword summon upon his grip, "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" he screams running up to the girl as she wipes her mouth removing dirt that somehow got on her face.

She then realize that the boy was running up to her with his sword making her frown. "WHAT MY FAULT!? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT ALL!" She then jumps dodging the slash that was going to hit her.

The boy, snarls at her, turning back slashing his sword again.

"Also that's not fair! You can summon weapons! I only know how to use combat!!!" the girl then yells siding one of her feet across the ground.

First, if you're wondering why those two screaming teenagers. Let me just bring you to the beginning of all of this.

It all happ--

"Hey Akine!" yelled a girl with black/brown hair with pink highlights as she held an angry facial expression. The boy, Akine turns around with a bowl of noodles and chopsticks. He seems that he was eating or slurping.

Once he finished swallowing the noodles, the boy then rose a eye brow, "What do you want Angie?" he rudely asked.

The girl, Angie stomped one of her feet down when she made her way up to him. "What do you mean by what?! You are eating my noodles!" she exclaimed getting more angry. 

Akine sighs placing the noodle bowl down with the chopsticks, "I was hungry okay?" he shrugs it off like its no big deal. Angie frowns not accepting this as a answer,  "You could of just bought food or something!!" she argued back, "But nooo, you had to get my noodles!!"

Then, two knifes where then thrown at Angie, landing in front of her standing straight. It's green color, you could see your own reflection on it.

She then realize this move, this mean, Akine is annoyed and wants to fight. She rose and eyebrow smirking,

"You're on."

And that's how it a happened, just for a bowl of noodles. But I mean, who wouldn't fight for your food?

Let's face it food lovers. You will do that.

"Are they seriously fighting over a bowl of noodles?" asks a small little girl that looked like Angie. A white haired boy nods, sweat dropping, slightly laughing, "Well, you know her Echo. You guys are the food maniac." he shrugs, smiling to himself

The girl nods, "I think you're right Nigel. I will fight for food as well" she the view to see Angie miss a punch on Akine. "Yup." Nigel places his hand in his pockets, "But if you and Angie are the same person, weren't you fighting as well?" he looked down to the girl, Echo missing two view of Akine almost slashing Angie with his sword.

Echo shrugs, "I don't know. I'm just a kid Nigel." she looks at him with a disbelief expression.

Meanwhile Angie and Akine head butted each other, glaring at each other, rivalry.

"You ate my noodles. And you're going to get me more."

_________

I'm really tried to continue this, I had some little laughs adding more jokes that I could understand.

But you're not going to now which one they are.

I guess.

Read, Comment, and Vote ~ ❤