Sko--

Stay in skool kids. Just stay in skool, even though we suffer going to skool, we still have something to make out of it.

H  a  h  a  h  a

I need mental help ;-;"
___________

"Soooo..." hummed a mental helper as she see two people sitting on chairs doing whatever they're doing.

There was a girl with black/brown hair with pink highlights, who was drawing in her sketch book. Another girl with straight hair was furiously writing in her phone mumbling something about "hamburr"

Once they heard the helper speak up, they shot there heads up giving her all the attention. "Yeah?" the black/brown hair answers stopping from drawing as the other stops as well looking up but staying quiet.

The mental helper sighs but eventually smiles brightly, "I heard from your school that you need help with some issues. May that be true?" she smiles placing her hands on her lap sitting up straight like a professional.

The pink highlights hair girl just stood with a poker face but then cracked a smile, "Hehehe, maybe?" she nervously places her hand behind her neck but then she points at the other girl next to her. "She'll need it too."

________

Meh too lazy let's go to the ending...

_________

There was fire everywhere, and the girl with pink highlights was standing top of the chair screaming.

"F*** YOU ALL"

The other girl was wrapped around with a blanket and still was writing on her phone caring less about the fire and the other stuff that is going on.

The mental helper just sits in her chair, still sitting up straight with her hands on her lap as well. But she then frowns and glares at the two girls and got up from her chair.

She then grabs her purse and opens the door from the room she was in. And the last words where the words of the year.

"Fuck you all, I'm quitting my job."

____________

I added a great friend in here. Cuz why not but if she doesn't then. My friend tell me if you don't want to so I can redo this shot and add someone else.

Thank you.

Read, Vote and Comment ~ ❤