I just wanted to write this.

Well,

There I am writing some Akgie bc y not? I mean it's is the winning ship in a poll I did in amino so yeah.

(Now that I realize the poll is in a tie)

Unedited

____________________

~Sometimes Princesses aren't for girls~

We all had those tales when growing up, tales of the Queen and Kings, princesses getting kidnapped and saved by there Prince in blue. But if you didn't then what the h e c c did you even did for your childhood?

Angela get back into the story!

Okie okie Sky imma going.

Anyways, stories like those, a little girl grew up with them. She always fantasize about them, her being the princess in distress and being saved by her knight. She even made her two closes friends play with her.

"Let the princess go!" a little boy with black hair that had his left eye covered rises his fake sword up as a boy with curly white hair laughed as he tied up a girl with brown hair with pink highlights, "Not in a million years!" the white haired boy giggled evilly  ((hOly WaTer that should sounded adorable))

"Oh no!" the girl gasped, as she pretends to try and escape from the rope around her. Akine smirks as he started running up to Nigel while he makes himself a sword ((MaGic bi--)). There both friends started dueling, clashing there swords back and forth.

That's what made Angie happy at the same time, she was glad that she had two best friends that she can count with.  Yeah she may had friends in her dream world but she happy to have them in real life.

But then there's something is growing up and well, stopping from fantasizing. Well for both boy's, Angie still is dreaming big, she wishes for being the princess aren't there anymore as its more like her being the heroine of the story.

"Akine!" she yells running up to the black haired boy that still had his left eye covered, "Yeah?" he raised an eye brow---

HAHAHAH I never actually finished this. and I think I will never because um I'm too lazy so yeahhhhhhhhhhhh