Y Not?

"I told you so"

Those word were stuck with Akine for a long time, and it was never really leaving him in all honesty.

Not even Nigel.

It's like he, (Nigel himself) could freaking predict the future! He even was the one that planned the wedding and was the best man as well.

He even said "I told you so" when both him and Akine where at the hospital.

Btw Angie and Akine child is named Jayden and Evan. Twin boys -w-

After all the events that have happened to Akine, the universe decided to be nice to him.

And betray him once again.

Akine and Angie send there two lovely twin boys to school as they scream for help but both parents felt happier than ever.

(Isn't that all parents? I mean, yeah. I feel both Jayden and Evan's pain. )

As they walked along, Nigel suddenly appears between both love birbs and wrapping an arm around them.

"Ay, how's are my two favorite friends that are married couples?"

"We are your only friends." Akine points out with no emotion.

"AW COME--"

TAKE TWO!! NIGEL YOU CAN'T SLAP SOMEONE! AKINE WHAT WAS THAT ROAST! ANGIE THANK YOU FOR NOT DOING SOMETHING STUPID!

SHUT UP!! I DO HAVE FRIENDS!

YEAH RIGHT!

CUT CUT CUT!!

*Beeping sounds infested*

"Umm, we're doing fine." Akine points out as Angie just smiles, "Great. Just left our little duo at school" she adds

Nigel nods, "Ah I see." he laughed and then looks at Akine, "I bet you that a cat is gonna take Angie away." he smirk nudging Akine as he roll his eyes combing down his hair which didn't succeed much.

"Pff--why right." he took it as a joke but then looks to see that Angie was gone. "Angie?" he looks around and then spotted her with a cat.

"Awwww look Akine! Aren't they adorable" she scratches the cats head as they sent Akine a smug look. Akine stood dumbfounded, hearing a crack in the background that was supposed to represent a heart breaking.

But that was Nigel breaking a Kitcat in half, who doesn't like a kitcat once in awhile?

-Time skip cuz to lazy-

Angie was happily walking as she had the cat in her arms. Meanwhile Akine was walking behind her, scratches and bandaids all over him.

Let's just say, cat fights aren't pretty.

Nigel appears next to him, a smug look was showed as well, "I told you so." he crosses his arms as Akine scoff.

"Shut up."

After that the cat ate all the bread that Akine was thankful for because he was afraid of it.

__________________

Skyfeather95

Just wanted to say thank you for the Akgie oneshot you wrote^^.

And get letting me continue the shot and thank you for telling me some ideas!!