1

Maddie's P.O.V.

"How about a big sleepover at our house?" Calum suggests. Ashton looks at me, like if he was asking if i was okay. I nod and smile. Why would i care? As long as i don't have to see Luke and Charisma make out and shit. Have they had sex yet...? I shake the thoughts from my head and look out the window as we drive home.

"Oh yeah, Ashton, mum says she loves you. They are on a cruise." I say and close my eyes. I don't get a lot of nutrition so i'm always tired. But i like it like that... I get to sleep a lot.

"You coming, Luke?" Michael asks.

"Yes we are." He answers and kisses Charisma's hair.

I clench my fists and look away. I ignore everyone's small chat and focus on how many minutes we have until we get home. This car is packed. It's already six o'clock.

We arrive back at the house and i'm the first to get out. Jemima, Hayden and Everest are chatting away with Charisma and in a way i feel betrayed. I have been betrayed by all seven of them.

The boys for not telling me about Luke cheating. Luke because he cheated. And the girls for acting like Charisma is their new best friend. I know the girls are going to make me participate in this sleepover tonight.

"I'll be in my room." I say emotionless. They look at me as i trudge to my room.

A few moments later my door opens and Ashton walks in. "Maddie. I'm so sorry for not telling yo-" I cut him off, "Ashton i don't care." I dismiss him. "What do you mean?"

"I mean i don't care. It's all over now." I mumble and adjust the bracelets on my wrist. "I was going to call you, but i couldn't bare to say it." He says and steps closer to me. "It's okay Ash... Just go. I'll be out soon." I say and turn away.

He catches my wrist and gasps. "What the fuck is this?" He asks with tears in his eyes. I know how he must feel. He went through it too. "It's not what you think it is. I haven't done anything in five months..." I say and look at the scars i have on my wrist.

"Why are you doing this to yourself? You cut? And you're starving yoursel-"

"I'm not starving myself. I'm just not hungry." I interrupt.

"Whatever! Just why? Is it because of Luke?" He half yells.

"Don't..." I warn. "Don't what, Maddie? Don't talk about Luke? You're going to be around him all the time now. Get over it!" He yells.

"Get over it? Really Ashton? I found out on Twitter. My own boyfriend couldn't tell me. Neither could my brother. Or my best friends! No one called me! Even after i found out, no one called me. Jem, Hayden and Everest went to visit while i stayed home crying. I didn't talk to anyone for months. You all betrayed me!" I exclaim and wipe my tears. There is a knock at my door and voices.

"I'm sor-"

"Just let it be." I say and wipe my face off, putting on a fake smile and fixing my bracelets.

"Maddie! Are you-" I open my door with the fakest smile i can make and look at Michael. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Don't worry. Let's just go watch a movie..." I say and pass him acting as if nothing happened. Everyone's eyes were on me, even Luke's. "What movie are we watching?" I say with a fake cheery voice. I'm pissed off that Ashton is the only one out of the boys who has tried apologising.

The girls don't need to apologise. They can be friends with whoever they want. I'm not that crazy best friend. I'm just upset that they're ignoring me basically.

"Um, we're watching The Hangover." Calum says. "Can i invite Jai?" I ask Ashton when he enters the room. "Yeah, of course." He says after i already have my phone out and Jai's number dialed.

"Maddie?" He answers.

"Hey, um, want to come watch The Hangover with all of us, then spend the night? The boys got back." I ask. "Yeah, i'll be over in five." Jai hangs up. A little something you should know about Jai and i is that i guess we can be considered "Friends With Benefits"... Or "Fuck Buddies". Both of us feel terrible about it.

We have has sex over five times.

But we both have our reasons.

A month after Luke and i got back together, Jai started seeing this girl, Ariana Grande. They were together for five months and he had fallen in love with her. Well she was cheating on him with that ugly guy from The Wanted (Well they're all ugly), Nathan Sykes. Jai was crushed.

(A/N: No offence to anyone who likes The Wanted.)

I went to his house to comfort him a week later and one thing lead to another and we had sex. We use each other for a distraction.

I don't really like us having sex, Jai is my best friend, but it helps both of us cope. We haven't had sex in a month now. We are both getting better. But that might change tonight.. I let out a loud sigh and look around the room.

A few moments later Jai walks in, he never knocks. Neither do i.

I stand up and hug him. I can see Luke tense up as Jai kisses the side of my head. Just like he did on my birthday. I pull Jai over to the loveseat i was sitting on and i sit next to him.

"Hey mate." Calum says to Jai. "Hey bro, how was the tour?" Jai asks.

"It was cool."

Jai looks around the room and his eyes land on Luke and Charisma. "Is that her?" Jai whispers in my ear. "Yep." I blatantly reply and slouch down in my seat. "I wish i could kick his ass." Jai says making me laugh.

"Me too."

Once the movie starts everyone stops talking. About ten minutes into the movie, everyone is annoyed by Luke and Charisma heavily making out. You can hear their lips smacking together and their moans. My chest tightens and my eyes start to water. I clear my throat and stand up. "I'm going to bed."

As i walk away i hear Charisma whisper, "What's up with her?"

"I'll go..." Jai mumbles before i slam my door.

Jai walks into my room and shuts the door behind him and locks it. "Maddie, come here."

Jai pulls me into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and let out a sob. "It hurts, Jai. So badly. He just forgot about me." I cry. "I know.. It's okay baby." Jai soothes me.

"I just want to be happy..."