Chapter 5

I woke up at 11.

This day is gonna be so productive I thought to myself sarcastically.

I hated waking up late, it was like throwing the day away really.

I checked my phone and no more messages off the strange number. I was so confused to who it might have been.

I thought I would go out for breakfast, or lunch most likely.

I got out of bed and went to shower. I stripped out of my pyjamas and stepped into my cramped shower. The water that came out of the shower head was so freezing, I squealed aloud.

I would need to get my act together and sort out basic needs for my new home.

After my freezing shower, I put a small amount of makeup on and brushed my wet hair. I put denim skinny's on and my fluffy jumper with a best underneath. Paired with some beige thick boots lined with fur, I would have to be wearing a lot of clothes in the house seeing as it hasn't got air con or heating. It was freezing.

I dried my hair and then decided to head out for lunch. I grabbed my bag and phone, keys and what not and headed out.

When I stepped out of the elevator, Alex greeted me with a smile.

"Hey Sky, looking very fresh today," he laughed at his remark. I smiled at him.

"As are you Alex," he grinned again, I really liked his smile.

"Where you going then?" Alex asked.

"Just out for lunch, hey um did you text me last night?" Time to find out some answers Sky.

"No, I don't even have your number. What was the number that text you?" Okay cross Alex off the list.

I got my phone out and typed my passcode in. Maybe Alex knows who it is? I hope he does.

"Here that's the number," I showed Alex my screen and he got his phone out and search in his contacts for the number that was on my screen.

"Oh, I know that number alright," Alex said, in a tone of voice that suddenly changed.

"Well who?" I asked more angrily than my normal voice for some reason.

"Vic. Vic Fuentes," was all that Alex said. Well because I know who that is. I wondered how Alex knows this mysterious person and why he seems mad about it? I don't know.

"Who is that?" I asked, time to get some answers.

"Urm, you said you were going for lunch didn't you?" Alex questioned, totally avoiding my question. I only nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, right, go in your car and drive to 'Malcolm's Pizzeria', to get there drive straight up Thrift Street just outside and there is a sign to take your next left and legit just drive all the way down that street and you can't miss it. I will meet you there for lunch in 10, order me a beer, I will pay," Alex finally finished, practically pushing me out of the lobby. I didn't even reply, he knew I would be there.

I walked out the lobby and took a last glance at Alex who appeared to be getting his shit together. Well at least my question would be answered, but no need to be all dramatic about it.

I got in my car and began to drive the street I went down yesterday when going to Walmart, it seems like ages ago, not just yesterday! Pretty soon, after a five minute drive, I was here. It looked pretty nice too.

I walked in through the doors, and it was very rustic like with stone baked ovens you could see behind the counter. I walked towards the waiters place, to be served for seating.

"Urm, just a table for two, they are um, coming in a minute," I said because I saw the waiter glance behind me and looking at me strangely. He leaded me towards a nice small booth and asked for my drinks order.

"Just a beer and a water please," I asked the waiter. The waiter looked, like he was Italian, and had olive skin with black hair. However he must have been slightly old as his face was ridden with wrinkles and his walking pace was very slow.

Alex walked in practically as the waiter came back with the drinks, he must have styled his hair a bit, as it stuck up more, must have just been the wind.

"Hey, thanks for getting my drink and also, I'm sorry for the way I was acting back there, just I don't like this guy," Alex said quickly.

"Aw, well everyone doesn't like someone haha," I laughed, trying to make the conversation more light, seeing as it was extremely tense for no particular reason.

"Yeah, but Vic is different, I really don't like the guy. I don't want to talk about him anymore really, he's a dick," Alex didn't even laugh, he just seemed really stern and strange for one reason or another.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked, noticing the waiter was coming back over.

"Fine, what do you want to eat?" He said sharply.

"Just a pepperoni pizza please," I said.

The waiter arrived at the table we were sat at and asked for the orders, Alex only said mine.

"Are you not hungry Alex?" I asked him.

"No, I'm leaving now."

And with that, Alex left the restaurant.