Chapter 9

"What are you doing here Vic!?" Alex's voiced boomed throughout the apartment and I stood in the doorway not really knowing what to do and also be pissed off with myself for smashing at least five new plates.

"I came to see Sky, isn't that obvious?" Vic grinned towards Alex and I felt goosebumps rise on my arms as I wondered what he wanted to do to me, or talk to me about.

"Stop being a cocky prick and get out Vic, and take Mike and Jaime with you," Alex was being extremely protected and had moved to stand in front of me, guarding me from the other guys.

"Now now Alex, I only want to talk to her, stop being so over-protective of your little crush," I could literally feel Alex going red, and stared towards Vic.

I stepped inside my apartment and was gladly surprised to find that they had not broken anything, even though, there was not much to brake really.

"Vic, take it easy man," I didn't know who was who, but the guy with the spiky hair said that.

"I will call the cops if you don't leave my apartment," I spoke up for myself, and Alex spun round, seemingly he had forgotten I was behind him and it was my apartment.

"Whoa, now that sure has scared us," Perked up the other guy with tattoos up to his neck.

"Yeah, we are shaking in our boots babe," Spiky hair said that.

"Mike, Jaime! We came here to be nice, not to be horrible to little Sky here and her lover, Alex," Vic snickered and Alex looked as if he was going to punch him in the face.

"Just get out! Why are you here? You don't even know me you freak! Stop messaging me too!!" I shouted at the three guys sat on my floor. Adrenaline had started pumping throughout my body and I wanted to shout even more.

"Yeah, you've heard her! Get the fuck out or I will personally throw you out the window," Alex pulled me closer to him as he said that, it made me feel safe and protected.

"Right calm down! Alex can I just talk to Sky? I'm not going to hurt her or anything!" Vic shouted back to Alex, but I really hoped Alex didn't let go of me. I don't even know this Vic and I sure as hell don't want to follow him.

"I don't want to talk to you, why are you asking Alex when you should be asking me?" My voice squeaked here and there, but I hoped they wouldn't notice.

"Why I don't just ask you? Because, I can make you do whatever I want, that's why. And if you refuse, well, I will still come and get you," What Vic was saying now reminded me about Melissa and how she was saying they would make me go to the party. Maybe she wasn't trying to scare me, but warn me about what was coming.

Mike and Jaime stood up and walked over to me and Alex, one of them grabbed Alex off me and the other grabbed a hold of me.

"I'm Jaime," Said the one a hold of me. He had my wrists gripped into his hands and he pulled me over to Vic. Alex was held by the other guy Mike, who had grabbed Alex by the collar and pulled him back. Alex was still coughing but was struggling to get out of Mike's grip. These guys obviously came prepared as Mike pulled out some handcuffs, put them on Alex and attacked him to the door knob on the opposite side of the room, he then flung the small keys to the side, where Alex could not reach them. Mike still stood by Alex who had now stopped coughing.

Jaime was strong, he had muscly arms, and a sleeve on one arm. His hand had a diamond with an eye tattooed on it. Jaime's hair literally stood on end, and was coal black. Jaime's eyes were almost black and he had a cute squashed nose. He had a dimple either side of his cheeks and some upper lip stubble. When he smiled, his forehead creased into a few lines and you could also see his perfect teeth along with his pale lips.