Chapter 7

So, this was the guy that Alex was so freaked out by. 

I still sort of hid behind the bushes and held my breath for as long as I could, and then sharply inhaling to make sure I was not heard. I stepped closer so I could get a better view of this guy. 

Wow. He had these brown deep hazel eyes and above his deep eyes, he had these bushy, black and extremely thick eyebrows. Vic's nose was pierced, and the silver metal nose ring curved round his nostril. His nose ring made him look so attractive and I couldn't help but stare. He had little stubble, which made it's way under his nose, around his chin and up the sides of his face. Vic had muted pink toned lips which curled up into a smile towards Alex, this made his bottom lip look bigger than the top one. He had perfectly shaped teeth, that shone out for being so white. His hair was long, up to about the bottom of his neck and it fell around his face in loose curls. Vic's hair was also brown and his fringe was tucked behind his ear. He wore a black snap back, which was turned back to front and his plain white T, had the word 'Antique' written across it. On his legs he wore black skinny jeans paired with some black vans. Vic's arms looked quite muscular, and not an inch of him appeared to hold tattoos.

He was perfection. I couldn't fault his looks in any way or form. I craned my neck to get a better look at Vic, this perfect being. However, I got caught.

"And, who might this be?" Vic smirked towards me and Alex spun round on his heels to face me. I stood there, awkward and didn't speak up for myself. Alex glared at me, his face's expression growing more and more angry.

"Did you fucking follow me Sky?" Alex half shouted. 

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

"I um, wanted to know what was going on, regarding me and this guy and why there was some sneaking around and what not," My voice sounded shrill and I felt scared for some reason.

"It's okay, Alex chill out. I'm Vic, and I guessing your Sky?" Vic laughed at himself and smiled towards me. Oh my word he was cute.

"Don't tell me to chill out Vic, yeah she is Sky. I think you should be going and Sky, you should be heading inside," Alex was being very demanding and stern.

"I think Sky can speak for herself and she can do what she wants, but anyways, I better be going. However, I will no doubt be seeing you soon Sky, and the same to you Alex, sadly. Bye guys, enjoy your night," Vic kept smiling at me and nodded to Alex before turning around to get into his car. Alex and I didn't say a word until Vic had drove about of the apartment parking lot. 

"Why did you follow me!? Sky, I'm trying to protect you from him, he is bad news," Alex walked towards me and stood directly in front of me.

"I don't like people keeping things from me, and I wanted to know what is up with this Vic guy, no one is giving me any answers!" Alex nodded to me and placed a hand on my back and began to rub in slow but comforting circles.

"I know, I know. I can't give you answers yet Sky, but you will most likely find out, but just be aware that I've warned you about him. You know how you told me about Tony? Tony is in Vic's 'posse' should we call it? There is two other guys in the posse, so tell me if you meet someone with the names of Jaime or Mike. Please Sky?" Alex's voice seemed sincere and I think he is being completely genuine with me. 

"I promise Alex, I know what I'm doing. I will tell you whatever happens, it just seems so strange opening myself up to someone who I barely know I guess? Ha ha," I smiled down towards my shoes, and Alex cupped my chin with his large hands and gently pushed my face upwards so I was looking straight at him, he then swiftly; but oh so softly, tucked the hair in my face behind my ear. He pulled towards my ear and whispered delicately in to it:

"You really don't know what your doing, but trust me Sky, I do," I felt his breath hover over my neck and then, out of nowhere, Alex came towards my lips and kissed me. My cheeks flushed red and my body seemed weak as his lips softly broke the kiss, he turned away from me and walked back to the reception lobby while I just stood in the parking lot. 

Did he assume I would follow him? What just happened? I don't understand this logic. Firstly we were shouting at each other in the lobby and then he kisses me out of nowhere.

What is this business that Vic is involved in? Jaime and Mike, who are they? I have so many questions, my head seems to explode. And now even more questions fill my mind from the kiss that Alex just sprung upon me from nowhere. 

 I kinda just stood outside for around 10 minutes sitting on one of the benches that was placed to the side of the lot. I didn't want to see Alex right now because there would mostly likely be a very awkward tension of some sort. Once I started to get very cold, and the night had turned the sky black, I headed in side. And to my luck, Alex's shift was over and no one stood at the reception desk. I headed towards the elevator and made my way up to my floor.

Once finally inside my apartment, I checked the time, and it was already just gone midnight. How long had I been downstairs!? 2 hours? I was so tired! Good thing my pizza had filled my up otherwise I would have had to make something to eat at this time.

I got ready for bed and wrapped myself in my duvet. Just as I was about to turn over and go to sleep, my phone went off. It was text. Yet again, from an unknown number.

"Hello darling, nice seeing you tonight. I'm hoping to see you at this party, Melissa said she has invited you, if you are not there, I will come and find you, understand? Night sweetheart, you might want to sleep with one eye open from now on. We have found our light.

-Vic"

AUTHOR NOTE:

Heyo! Haven't been too good with keeping you guys updated with new chapters and such, sorry :( I will try to update at least once a week! Hope you are all okay ^.^

-Annabelle x x x x