Chapter 1

Cassie and her bestfreind Tika cruised down the hood trying to be down. Unlike Tika, Cassie lived in a lavish home with her father who was a major drug lord in New Jersey.  She lived on the prissy side of town where you would only see rich white people. Her father wanted his children to grow up with a future so instead of living in a raggedy apartment, He bought a multi-million dollar home in the west side of town. Cassie enjoyed being in the hood though. She hated the fact that her father always told her she couldn't go out there so the fact that her Grandmother, her mother's mother, lived out there gave her freedom to party.

Cassie and Tika were just alike. Everything Cassie's Father bought her, she convinced him to buy one for Tika. But, Cassie always had more body than Tika. Cassie always got attention because of her thick ass, her voluptuous double D's. She was one of the prettiest girls in her High School. Her nice light brown skin, her shoulder length hair, and the way her eyes were shaped, made her look Egyptian. Tika on the other hand got attention because of her looks. Tika's brown skin was flawless. She always reminded people of Gabrielle Union.  Her hair wasn't as long as hers but it was long enough.

Tika and Cassie were blasting "who run the world" By Beyoncé as they drove by. The hood was bumpin tonight, everyone and there mamas were outside on their way to the Tika's Mans house for a party he was having a a club. As Cassie parked at the corner store, Tika ran into the store to pick up some juice to mix their Grey Goose with.  As Tika was in the store, an all-black Escalade pulled up behind her. She looked in her rearview mirror at the sexy face staring her way. She saw his friend run into the store. He turned up his music which was drowning out the music in her Lexus. Getting aggravated she walked to the door of the store as soon as her friend was coming out.

"What's the matter?" Tika said looking concerned.

"Oh...uh nothing lets go" She stared back at the guy in the car who was in a serious conversation, not paying any attention to her. She looked at his license plate and realized he was from California and figured he was a typical nigga. 

Tika and her friend drove to the party hyped. Although they were underage, they drank like grown ass women in the VIP area.  Cassie told her dad she was spending the night at Tika's house so he wouldn't get upset. On her fourth drink she glanced around the room and saw the guy from the store there chillin with his people. She thought she would catch his attention if she walked passed him. She got up, drank the rest of her Ciroc and walked past him, putting an extra switch in her ass. He temporarily looked at her and looked back at the crowd. This pissed her off even more because he stopped another girl with no body and hugged her tightly. The rest of the night she was bored so decided to call it a day.

"Girl, let's go I'm bored" Cassie rolled her eyes.

"Can you just wait at least....20 more minutes?" Tika asked kissing her man.

"Fine, make it 20 quick minutes" She sat down upset that she actually decided to look good for this piece of crap party. She decided to wear a Mini skirt, White polo, and white flip flops. So she wasn't overdressed or under dressed she was just right.  After another drink, a guy walked up to her.

"What's good ma?" He asked sitting beside her.

"Hey, wassup"

"Why is a beautiful girl like you sitting here all lonely?" She stared at him. He wasn't ugly at all. His brown skin had tattoos, His non-hairy face, and He was wearing a black and red snapback, a black T- shirt, shorts he had halfway on his ass, and some black and red Jordan's. He looked right and by the look of his wrist he had money.

"I'm bored, and waiting for my friend to finish her business so we can go"

"Well you shouldn't be the only one without business" He said smiling.