Chapter 11

Cassie and Blaze was by themselves again. He decided to tell her it was over. He did exactly that and her reaction wasn’t good. She threw stuff ant him and cursed him out. As soon as she got to her room, she called Shaquinna.

“He’s a guy” Shaquinna said “Listen sweetie I gotta go but how about you let him go…date some boy that’s gonna make you happy, and him jealous” Shaquinna Hung up the phone and that got Cassie to thinking. Only person she knew that would actually push him off the edge was the guy from the club. She called Shante and asked about him and found out almost everything. His name is troy, he’s 22 years old, a dealer and he had stacks. Shante also told her that he always be at club lokka so Cassie and her decided his weekend they were going out.

Friday came and right after school, Shante was there as promised and they hopped into Cassie’s car and headed to the spa where they got their nails, hair, and feet done.  Then they went to the mall to find something to wear. Cassie decided to wear a dress that came off the shoulder and was long sleeved. It was black and short and it hugged her thighs. Shante decided to buy a pair of skinny jeans and a club top. When Shante picked Cassie up the next day, Blaze just came home. She said hi and Cassie came out looking breath taking.  She walked right passed him and hopped into the car. They drove to club lokka and it was bumpin. Cassie was waiting for Troy while she danced. She turned down almost every guy who asked to dance and then Troy came in with his boys. Shante automatically tapped cassie and both girls walked his way. Hell, Shante aint want Troy but she sure as hell wanted to leave with a baller tonight. Troy smirked and walked towards Cassie. She acted as if she was leaving but he grabbed her by the hand.

“Hey ma, where you going?”

“Im leaving, it’s boring as hell in here” She lied.

“That was before I got here” He said

“Oh really?” She asked smiling. Shante cleared her throat. “Oh im Cassie and this is my friend Shante”

“Im troy, and that’s Ronz” Shante and Ronz walked away together.

“So cassie, tell me, how come that dude was tryna front when I was dancing with you?”

“Because he swears im a fucking little girl, im a grown ass woman”

“I can see that” Troy looked at her from top to bottom. They were having a good time and Shante told Cassie she was leaving with Ronz. Cassie didn’t want to be stuck there but Troy volunteered to drop her off.  Cassie and Troy was in the car parked a block from where she lived. They were talking and then troy kissed her. They were having fun kissing and then he tried to undo her bra. She wasn’t feeling comfortable and told him no. Troy wouldn’t listen until Cassie kneed him in the groin and ran to the backyard of somebody else’s estate. She ran all the way until she got home and locked the door behind her. She checked to make sure he wasn’t there and saw him trying to hop over the fence that was there to separate their properties. When he didn’t see her, he kept hopped over the other fence. Cassie was a bit relived and then she saw Blaze half naked in the kitchen looking at her. He shook his head and walked back upstairs. Instead of going to her room, Cassie decided to sleep on the couch that night.