Chapter 3

Sitting in his room, He was getting frustrated.  Dante was upset his plan didn’t work, only thing the guys had to do was steal some jewelry but since niggas wanted to get greedy, he had no choice but let Blaze set fire to their asses. Minutes later his phone started ringing.

“Hello?”

“Uhm, Dante?” it was a man’s voice

“Yeah, who dis?”

“This is Cassie father, I was wondering if you could come over my house”

“Uh, What for?”

“Look lil nigga, it’s not a trap. I just wanna discuss business”

“Tsss, I’ll be there in like 10 minutes” After hanging up, he was dancing. His first plan didn’t work but he knew damn well the whole thing would fall right into action.

Cassie woke up to an empty room. She looked on top of the dresser and found her clothes washed and neatly folded. She took a shower and after getting dressed, decided to roam the house.  She looked into Blaze’s room and saw he wasn’t there. Walking down the steps she heard noises. She walked pass the kitchen and heard it coming from his basement. She walked down the steps and saw him punching a punching bag. His sweaty muscles and his body were making her feel even more attracted to him. When he turned that way, he saw her sitting there.

“Wassup?” He asked continuing.

“I just was wondering when my father wants us home”

“Uh, he told me he was gonna come get ya’ll soon”

“Oh okay” She continued to sit there and watch him.

“Is there anything you would like?”

“Yeah, can you teach me how to fight?”

“You don’t know how to fight?”

“I mean box”

“Well, yeah I can teach you” He put the gloves on her. He guided her from behind throwing punches.

“Perfect” He whispered. She stopped and turned around. She stared into his brown eyes. At that moment she kissed him. He pushed her off.

“Whoa”

“What?”

“Why did you kiss me?”

“I wanted to thank you”

“Well your words would’ve meant more than that kiss…you have a man and I already told you, I want a woman not a little girl” His words hurt her. She ran up the stairs passed her mom and back into his room. She cried and then her mother knocked.

“What?” She asked still crying.

“I know you like Blaze” she said rubbing her daughters back “But you know he wants a woman not some little girl”

“He made it perfectly clear ma”

“Im just saying…..trust me, your father felt the same way! When I first met him I wasn’t the shit but hell I still kept a man’s eye….the first night I laid eyes on him, I fell in love but he told me he wanted a woman not a little girl. I ran all the way home crying and since my mom was a crack head she was passed out. Her man was there and was just about to rape me until your father came and shot him in the head. He already told me it wasn’t for me; it was because the man owed him money.” Her mother sighed “I was still in love =with him but it took a horrible relationship of his to realize who was his ride or die….this girl shot your father In the arm….and to this day I regret this but I killed the bitch”

“REALLY!”

“Yeah, I told you how much I loved your father…I killed her and helped him get better. Point is, he finally realized how much he loved me those couple of weeks I helped him…maybe Blaze will feel the same way one day”  Her mother patted her on the leg and left the room. She decided she would never talk to him again.