Chapter 9

Blaze was trying to calm down but his jaw was clenched as he sped back to his home with Cassie beside him.

"I'm sorry" She had said. He bought her into the house. "Would you say something, anything" she asked. He looked at her. She was looking at him with sad eyes. She walked over to sit next to him.

"Blaze im really"- Blaze started to kiss her. He wouldn’t stop either. He lie her down onto the couch and started rubbing his hands up and down her back. He started kissing her neck as he was trying to un-do her bra.

"Blaze" She said it a type of moan. His Dick was getting harder. Their breathing increased and Blaze kept kissing her. She kept trying to push him off until finally he stopped and sat up.

"What’s the matter? He asked.

"Im not wearing a bra" She smiled seductively. He picked her up and started kissing her. He pushed her back against the wall and took his shirt off. She wrapped her legs around his waist and started to unbuckle his pants. She pulled her dress up and moved her panties to the side as he entered her. Moans od pleasure filled the house and he kept going in and out of her. He was about to come when he took his dick out of her. Their heart beats were racing and Blaze let Cassie down. He pulled his pants up and walked upstairs holding Cassie's hand.

He laid her on his bed and took off all of her clothes. He removed his pants this time and kissed her from the neck down. He kissed her inner thighs and gave her head like never before. She felt waves of electricity while he was flicking his toung over her clit. When she came, she also felt a finger get into it as well. She fingered her until she came yet again. He went back up to kiss her and then placed his manhood inside of her.

In the morning, Blaze woke up beside her. He smiled remembering their crazy night. He was about to get up when Cassie woke up smiling.

"Good morning sexy" She said kissing him.

"Good morning" he said. He was trying to remember if he used a condom or not the night before but didn’t stress over it. Blaze and Cassie took a shower and went downstairs to eat breakfast.  Blaze couldn’t believe he let his emotions get involved with his job.