Being A Screwed Up Mess (One Direction Fanfiction)

Ok so this is just like a hint of my new story. This is the first actual story I have posted on Wattpad so don't expect it to be so ...um...extroadinharry (See what i did there?). I thought I should give it a try so there you have it. "Being A Screwed Up Mess" was a quote from "Tell Me A Lie" by One Direction.Soooo Enjoy...

__________________________________________________________________

I wasn't like other girls. I was maybe a little bigger in size, and I was mid-size in height. I have dark blue eyes that have a hint of green in them. I'm a little shy, and sometimes sarcastic. I don't have many friends because of that. Everyone take my sarcasm to their hearts. I only like teasing people....guess they just don't understand me. My name is Maggie Hendson. Maggie isn't short for anything...it's just plain ol' Maggie.

My family isn't really a family, I guess. My dad is constantly gone because of his job. My mum...well she is just as busy as my dad is with work. She works in a huge office building.  I have an older sister named Scarlet. Scarlet on the other hand is always there for me. She lives with her boyfriend who is really nice.

I am a huge fan of One Direction. I have always loved the family-like love they all share with one another. I have always wanted that kind of relationship so I guess I may be a bit jealous. I adore the bromances that people put together for them and think it's hilarious. I have always wondered what it would be like to meet them. I thought that maybe I would act normal or try and do something to make me stand out. I don't stand out well besides always being alone. I just thought to myself that if I can barely even get a friend how the heck am I suppose to let my dreams think it would be cool to have One Direction as friends. They would just ignore me like everyone else does. I guess I put alot of doubt on mysef, but I just don't like myself. But that all changed when I actually met THE Harry Styles...

____________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys find it interesting. I'm not that great at "pulling the reader in", but I think I'm good at the actual story part. Well, post your comments and let me know what you think. Oh and I can't quite figure out how to add pictures and such. I know that you press that button that says "picture" , but then after that what am I suppose to do? Yeah well I hope you like it and pleeease keep reading! It would make my day! Also if there is any errors please tell me so I can fix it. Thanks!

-Haz (I go by what my friends call me)