Author's Note (The Sequel!) :3 xx

• Dedicated to My Readers <3 xx

Okay! Hey guys! I am so happy that you gusy are reading this book! It makes my day everytime I get a fan, comment, vote, or even just a read!

I told you there would be a sequel:

Lets Pretend It's Love

Enjoy! :D

I was sooo happy and sad that I got this book done. Like I was sad because it was my first book I ever made on here and now it has ended, but I was happy becaus eI  get to start fresh on the next book! I have a feeling that the next book is going to be alot better! I did the first chapter today, and I tried to do a cover and on my 'Create' page it shows that I have the cover, but when I click on the book itself it doesn't have a cover -.-

So I know I probably have really weird/bad grammar and stuff in all of the chapters and I'm sorry for that. It's because I don't go back and edit. I'll usually just skim over it. I thank you for dealing with it though and just enjoying the book itself.

Pleaseeee check out the sequel and share this book and the sequel so I can get more reads! I loveeeee getting reads!

So I think (as I said in the first chapter of Lets Pretend It's Love) I will call you guys either my stars or kitties. I sound like a three year old sooo...help me out. Please post other ideas on what you guys think would be an interesting name to call you. Something...not as three year old ish....OMGGGGG I have an idea...I can call you my diamonds...

Cause Diamonds are beautiful and- (Louis's solo on Moments came on...*embraces the moment*)- they really are unique. We all have our flaws, but that's just being human. I think I'll call you my diamonds...yeah...I'll have to remember that for the next chapter in Lets Pretend It's Love...

:3 Sooo...this is the last thing I'll be posting on this book....wow....thats depressing...:L

CHEER UP! :D Okay! I'm gonna be happy. This book was a great sucess in my opinion and I just want all of you guys to know that you made it all possible. Without you I wouldn't have dedicated my time to writing it. I doubted my skills at writing and I still kind of do, but all of you made me feel alot better by reading this. I hope one day that it will have over a thousand reads cause of right now it has 802.

Anyways...I love you all for being amazing and reading this book!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love One Direction with a Passion!! :3 xx <3

(I'm gonna miss this book :[...:] )

 - Haz =^.^= xx