Chapter 13

I'm getting back in that writer mood again where i just want to keep writing. so yeah. I'm going to write the next chapter now. Hope your enjoying the story and all...even though its not that great. But whatever I just love to write. <3 Enjoy!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love One Direction! :3

_________________________________________________

Harry's pov...

It's like she dropped off the face of the planet...she hasn't returned any of my texts or calls for two days now...I have not even left my room except to grab some food or something to drink...It's all falling apart...I just want to make sure she is okay...that she's safe somewhere...where ever she's at. Li ran into me yesterday and said her car wasn't at the house, and I just feel like I'm breaking...without her or Louis...I'm just empty...

Louis's pov...

I've been in my room for two days straight now...haven't even gone out of it to eat...somehow I feel like even if I am hungry...I'll just throw it back up....I feel sick....and crappy....and everything. Liam has begged me to come out and eat something, but I refuse...more like ignore. I don't feel like talking to anyone...let alone screw anything else up. I heard Liam telling Harry that apparently our week trip that was suppose to be coming up got cancelled. Probably because of all the stupid stuff that's happening. I just want something to make the pain stop...something to get my mind off things...

Zayn's pov...

"Okay! That's it! They ARE coming out! I won't let Louis starve himself, and I'm definetly not going to let this band fall apart! We're a family and that's not going to change!" This was really stressing me out..

"What are you going to do?" Liam looked at me.

"I'm going to break down the fricken door if I have to!" I ran upstairs and went to Harry's door first.

"ZAYN! That's NOT going to help!" Li is yelling at me as he runs up the steps after me.

"What's going on?" Niall opens the door to his room and looks at me and Liam.

"He's going to make them come out." Liam looks at Niall.

"Get your bum out of your room Harry!" I listen for an answer.

"Nahh! I'm good." Harry being his stubborn self.

"Fine. I'll kick the door down then." I smirked.

It took him a minute to respond. "You wouldn't...."

"I would." I chuckled slightly. "One!....Two!.....THREE!" I hit the door with all my might and the door broke and fell to the floor. Yeah that's right. I'm boss. I dusted my hands off. "Harry..."

His eyes were wide and looking at me like I was insane. Oh I'm the insane one? "No Zayn." That's all you have to say!? Really Haz?!

"Yes." I walked over to him and grabbed his shirt and dragged him out to where Lou's room was. "LOUIS!"

No response. Figures. "I'll kick your door down too! Louis please just come out!"

Still no response. Okay...see THIS is what is ticking me off! I kicked the door open...I walked into the room still dragging Harry with me. The guys followed.

My expression dropped..."He's not here..."

"WHAT!? Who knows how long he could have been gone! Louis!" Harry was pratically yelling with tears running down his face.

"Err...this isn't good..." Niall said looking at all three of us worriedly.

"You think!?" Harry was starting to get upset...really upset. I didn't like seeing any of them upset.

Liam looked at Harry. "Haz...we'll find him...we will...he can't be to far.....right? He wouldn't go too far?" I could hear the worry in  his voice.

Harry bursted out into tears. "It's all my fault!" He broke free from my grasp and ran down the steps and ran outside. Oh Haz...

Liam  started to run after him, but Niall grabbed his arm. "He needs time..."

"What if he tries something...I don't want him getting hurt...we need to find Louis too." Liam looked at Niall.

"He won't. I'll deal with Harry. You two find Louis." I looked at both of them seriously.

Niall nodded and went downstairs with Liam. I heard the Charger pull out of the driveway and they were off. Now...to try and help Harry...

I walked downstairs and went out the back door...Where would he be? The skies looked a dull grey. Please hold off on the rain...please. This hair doesn't look this good without time put into it. I walked into the woods. "Harry?" I heard a sniffle and then silence. He was trying to hide from me and be quiet. "Haz...Come on. I'm here for you..."

He stepped out into the open with tears running down his face. He shook his head slowly and kept mumbling about how it was his fault. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. "It'll be okay...Liam and Niall are going out to look for him right now."

"It's all my fault Zayn everything..." He sniffled and layed his forehead on my shoulder. " Louis is gone...and now so is Maggie..."

"Shhhh...it's not your fault...it's no one's fault. They made their own decisions...." I tried comforting him the best I could even though I don't know the outcome...

"Because of how I've treated Lou that lead to him leaving. Maggie left...I don't even know why! It's probably because of me and Lou! It's ALL MY fault!"

I took his face in my hands and looked into his eyes seriously. "No it's not. Don't say it is. We'll get this figured out. I promise." I managed to pick him up bridal style and carry him back inside. He didn't fuss or be stubborn...he just laid in my arms with tears running down his face. He was probably having a huge arguement with himself in his head. I sighed and sat on the sofa with him and turned on the t.v. The most I could do right now is just be there for him...

Louis's pov...

I had ran out onto the roof and jumped off the roof when Zayn had just knocked down the door. The sound of Harry's voice was comforting...yet it broke my heart to see how he felt...I couldn't face him...even if I was literally breaking inside to tell him it wasn't his fault. I just needed some space...yet...I didn't want space. I wanted Harry. I wanted my best friend back. I wanted normal. I wanted the changes that had been made to be gone. I wanted my life before this back. The one where I was always happy and jumping around...

I just started walking down the street. They would come for me soon. I knew it. So I went into a neighborhood. Why would they even look for me in a neighborhood, right? I walked down the small sidewalk and looked at each house I walked by. My hands were in my pockets and my head lowered to the ground contemplating everything that has happened this past week.

I looked up. I saw a black Hummer...Maggie. Of course she is the first one I would think of...

"What the..?" Am I seeing things? Maggie. I ran towards her and a smile grew on my face. "MAGGIE!!"

___________________________________________________

So what do you think?

Why was Maggie in some strange neighborhood?

What will Maggie do when she sees Lou?

How will Harry deal with all of this..?

Mkay....welllllll......

Comment

Vote

Fan (please? If you like the story?)

Love One Direction...with a passion!