Chapter 8

So I'm extremely, super duper, extoardinharry-ily, fabulouis-ly, and definially excited about this chapter! I hope it will be amazayn and brilliam! XD Well I'm gonna start writing it cuz I can't wait to get this chapter on the road! hehe!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Have One Direction Infection!

-Haz

_________________________________________________________________________

Mags Pov Still-

I put my elbow up against the window and leaned my head against my hand. I stared out the window all the streets of town disappeared.

"Where are we going that is out of town?" I looked over at him.

He smirked at didn't reply. Is it just me or should I be feeling scared? He smirks....then doesn't reply. Is he taking me away? Kidnapping me? Is it bad that I find that comforting? I kinda like this side of him....so mysterious...it's kinda hot. No! I can't! He wouldn't ever....He never would feel like this for me...I'm just a girl with he own stupid crappy problems. I'm always alone. No one has ever offered to help me...no one ever will. I'm just happy I get to have friends for once...

"Almost there..." He smiled.

"Good cause your smirk was kinda freaking me out..." I added to him jokingly.

He chuckled at it.

Where ARE we going?! We are in the mountains now....trees and rocky road. Windows down. A little water fall every now and then... it's really peaceful and nice....it's beautiful...

He pulled into a grassy meadow area with flowers everywhere. It was a beautiful meadow with every color flower you could think of. The trees surrounding the meadow and birds singing at the top of their lungs. Wow...he took...me...here?

"Come on..." He opened my door for me and smiled.

"This is absolutely.....amazing, Harry..." That's all I could say because the view of the sky above was so clear and everything about this spot was astonishing.

I leaned against the hood of the Dodge Charger.

He smiled and sat himself up on the Dodge Charger's hood. "I thought you would like it..." He sighed. "I go here when I need to clear my mind and just think. Figure things out, you know?"

"Yeah...I know the feeling..." I breathed in and took in all my surroundings in one big breath and then exhaled. This place is indescribable how beautiful it is...

"Mags..." He looked over at me.

I sat up on the hood beside him and his words gave me butterflies. "Yeah.."

"What ever happened to you? Why do you doubt yourself so much? If you don't mind me asking?" He looked concerned.

"Uh-um...yeah..it's fine." I rubbed the back of my neck. "It's just everybody always doubted...me...so I guess that just made me doubt myself. I mean my parents are never around to help me...my emotions o all crazy and the only thing I have to look forward to is my room. But when I'm with you...I mean you and your friends...I feel like I'm being glued back together. I feel torn...screwed up...ripped and shattered...whatever you want to call it. No one is ever there for me...anymore." I struggled holding in some tears, but it was to hard. They streamed down my face slowely.

"Oh Maggie...I never knew...you felt like that?" He pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled my head into his chest and I just let the tears run down my face. "I'm here. I always will be Mags...and I..."