Chapter 6

I'm sooo happy!  Sooo I'm on chapter 6 now! Wooop woop! Okay soo I'm gonna start writing it now because I have been waiting all day to post this! Well hope you like it!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love One Direction!!!

-Haz

________________________________________________________________________________

Maggie's pov-

I stood with my towel wrapped around me, and I was staring in my closet. I really have no clue where they are taking me so I don't know what to wear? I'll text Harry...maybe he won't be so stubborn this time...

Hey Haz! What should I wear? I don't know if I should go sporty, casual, fancy? :] - Mags

Oh hey Maggie!! Well the least I can say is something not too fancy, but not casual? You get what I'm saying? x - Harry

Yep! Okay that helps alot! Thanks a bunch!!!!! See you in a bit! xox - Mags

Bye, love! xo - Harry

Okay that helped tremendously! I stared at my closet...um...maybe a blue blouse? After a while of decision making I finally pulled together an outfit. I found a nice t-shirt I have that is a v-neck. It is black and silver striped. Then I pulled out some of my nicer...not so ripped up jean shorts, and pulled those on. I walked back into my bathroom and pulled my hair into a side ponytail letting my wavy hair flow down. I put on some blush, mascara, and eye shadow. Well let's just say I did my regular routine which consists of a shower, clothes, hair, make-up, and a hint of perfume. I wasn't that girly it's just I like top feel presentable when I have no clue where I'm going.

I sprinted out of my bathroom and checked my phone for the time...it was around twelve-fifteen. I grabbed my purple bag and phone and sat downstairs on the couch. I turned on the telly and looked at the news. One Direction was a huge hit lately on the news. They had a ton of interviews and stuff on the telly. The news lady was talking all about them, and how they had a week trip coming up...wait what?! Nooo! They can't leave me! I won't be able to live without my friends! Besides they are like the only friends I have ever had that have stuck with me for this long! I'll have to ask them...wait maybe I will wait and see if they will tell me...or if they were even going to. Of course they were going to! They wouldn't leave me hanging like that...would they?

There was a knock on the door and it knocked meout of my thoughts. I shut off the telly quickly and walked over to the door, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

I put on a smile. "Hey."

"Hey! You ready?" Zayn had asked since Louis was driving and the other boys were pressed up against the window of the car.

"You bet I am!" I shut the door and made sure I had the keys to the house in my bag. "Where am I sitting?!" I stood outside the car with my hands on my hips.

"In between me and Niall." Harry said as he scooted over so I could jump in between them.

"Sooooo...where are we headed fellas?" I asked hopeing they would tell me.

"Somewhere..." Liam smiled.

"Come on! I have waited long enough! It's only fair!" I responded.

"Fair is a place where you buy cotton candy and play games." Niall chuckled.