Chapter 1

Hope you guys enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

"Hey Riley!"

"Yeah!"

That was my cousin Vicky. We were packing for our vacation to Florida. Vicky and me had to beg our moms to let us go. Finally they gave up and said yes! We were so happy that Vicky went a bit out of control. I don't even want to tell you what she did.

" Are you done your packing yet? Your taking so long!" Vicky said peeking through the door.

I could only see half of her body. Vicky was the most popular girl in our high school. I was the schools biggest nerd. Vicky was very beautiful. Every single guy would be drooling or following her like leaves that are drifting in the air. She had amazing silky hair and flawless skin. Her eyes were blue as the ocean and she had a great figure. Me on the other hand had big nerd glasses and frizzy hair. I had dull brown eyes and horrid skin. My figure was not bad but not good either. Our differences didn't come between our cousin relationship. We were so close that we were like sisters. She would always be screaming at me to do something about my appearance. I never let her do anything though.

I finally zipped my suitcase and hurried down stairs with Vicky trailing behind me. Vicky was screaming behind me of how excited she was. I let out a little laugh and put my coat and shoes on. I stepped outside and tugged my suitcase to the car.

"Riley can you help me? This stupid suit case won't move!" Vicky complained

"Sorry I can't. I'm having trouble with my own suitcase." I answered

I was able to put the suitcase in the trunk after pushing and pulling the suitcase like crazy. I turned to face Vicky and saw that she only moved a few centimetres.

"Seriously!" I yelled in frustration

I walked towards her and grabbed her suitcase. We both started pulling the suitcase to the car and it finally started to move. I used all my strength to put the suitcase in the trunk.

"How much stuff do you have in there?" I asked

"You know Riley that I can't live without all my clothes so I brought as many that can fit in there." Vicky said

I started breathing hard and said " what about other things besides clothes?"

"Oh. I put them in a different suitcase."

I groaned and walked back inside the house. I looked around for a hot pink suitcase. I finally spotted it and brought it outside. It wasn't as heavy as the other suitcase so it was easy to put the suitcase in the trunk.

" Okay now that's done let's get in the car and go to the airport." I told Vicky

She jumped up and down before entering the car. She was driving us to the airport.

" Aren't you excited Riley?"

"You need to stop asking that question over and over." I said

"I know but I just can't wait! There might be some hot guys there!" Vicky said

" Oh shut up Vicky . Just drive we can't be late. The airport is a hour away." I yelled

"Ok. ok. hold your horses! I know your excited too Riley ."

I sighed and turned to face towards the window. I felt my eyes get heavier. Next thing I remember is entering dream land.

----------------------------------------------

This is my first book on wattpadd! I am so excited and nervous about this book! I always wanted to be an author so I thought why not start on wattpadd. I will try my best to update as soon As I can. hope you guys loved the first chapter of the ghost book.