Chapter 6

Chapter 6

We finished our food and got up from the table. I started walking back to our room but felt a hand wrap around my wrist. I swirled around and bumped into a hard chest.

"Sorry" I muttered

I looked up and blushed. I just bumped into Ryder.

"It's okay."

I remember him wanting to tell me something at the table.

"What did you want to ask me at he table?" I asked

"Well I um was wondering if you want to walk around this hotel with me?" he said scratching the back of his head. I swear I saw a tint of red on his face! Why is he feeling shy? He's just asking me to walk around the hotel.

I smiled and nodded. I noticed Ryder's shoulders relax.

"Okay let's get started then." Ryder said

My heart was beating like crazy again with him beside me. When we reached the top of the stairs my clumsiness took over me. I tripped and fell right into Ryder's. We fell to the ground together screaming.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

I picked my head up from his shoulder and felt my face get hot. I think I look like a tomato now. I made contact with his eyes. I wish I never did because I ended up staring at them. I saw Ryder move his hand put it froze in the air.

"Uhhhhhh." well this is awkward

I got off Ryder and started biting my lip.

"So. What do you want to see first?" Ryder said breaking the awkward silence.

"Do they have a library?" I squealed jumping up and down.

I'm weird I know. I saw Ryder smile.

"Finally some girl that loves the library!"

He grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards the library. His hand shot sparks through my whole body. After a few seconds we reached the library. The door to the library was huge! I entered and gasped. There was I big fire place in the corner and sofas around it. Beside them there was big book cases. My smile widened. I heard a chuckle from behind me. I turned around and scowled.

"Don't judge me on my love of books." I said slapping his arm playfully.

"Hello may I help you?"

"oh! Hi are you the librarian?" I asked

"Yes."

"We just want to look around for now" said Ryder

The librarian nodded his head. I rushed to a bookcase and started looking at different books. I felt someone's presence behind me. Who ever this person was he was really close to me.

" I'm gonna go find some books for you. Is that okay?"

I noticed the voice it was Ryder! His breath on my neck made a tingling feeling course through my body.

"Y-y-yes." I stammered

Oh this guy makes me go crazy! Mostly the nerds drive me crazy not the hot guys! I was still facing the book case so Ryder put his arms on my shoulders and turned me around.

"I'll go find some books."

I nodded and blushed. When he was gone I released the tension in my shoulders. Maybe I should get to know him better.

----------------------------------------------

I am proud of this chapter! hope you like it!