Chapter 14

----------------------------------------------

Ryder's POV

Riley was starting to freak me out now. I grabbed the door and tried my hardest to pull it open.

"Riley tell me what the voice said!" I asked

"It told us to get out as fast as we can or it's gonna get harder to get out." Riley said

My eyes widened. I don't think that ghost book is a prank anymore. That thing that controlled me was definitely not a prank. The lights started to flicker. On off on off.

"Riley where are you!" I screamed

I couldn't find her. The lights turned completely off. It was pitch dark.

"Riley!" I screamed again

I felt like I was about to cry. I had a huge phobia of the dark and Riley was no where to be found. I took deep breaths. Breath in, Breath out,breath in, breath out.

"You will never find her!" A voice said

I jumped startled. It was the most horrible voice I have ever heard.

"Where is she!"

"I'm not gonna tell you." it answered

"Please tell me!"

"Only on one condition." The voice said

Oh no. A condition. Ryder you have to find Riley.

"I accept."

"Wonderful." It cackled

"Show her to me now!" I yelled in frustration

"Good thing you accepted or she would have died right in front of your eyes!"

I started to worry. Please don't be dead! The lights flickered back on and I saw Riley on the ground wrapped in ropes and tape. There was a knife laying right beside her. There were tears streaming down her face. There were slashes all over her arms.

"Riley! Your going to be okay." I yelled rushing to her side.

I untied the ropes and and took the tape off her mouth.

"This is going to hurt okay." I said

I took the tape off her mouth and she screamed.

"Calm down Riley. Let's get you in my room." I said

I didn't like seeing her this way at all. It felt like knifes stabbing me repeatedly in the chest. I helped her up but she fell right back down. I looked down and gasped. She had cuts all over her legs too!

"Don't worry Riley I got this." I sured her

I picked her up in bridal style and carried her into my room. I laid her down on the bed and sat on the edge. I just stared at her. There were tears still streaming down her face. I hesitated but I reached my hand out and wiped away her tears.

"My legs and arms hurt Ryder." She whispered

I picked her up again and put her in the bathtub. I turned on the water not bothered that her clothes were getting wet. I had respect for girls kay! I cleaned her wounds as carefully as I can. She cringed every time I would touch her. The only thing I was focused on was her. Sometimes I guess I could think about her and be her knight in shining armour. When I fixed her wounds, I carried her back to my bed.

"You can sleep here tonight. I'll sleep on the ground. Wake me if you need anything okay." I explained

As I was turning around I felt her grasp my arm.

"Is it okay if you sleep with me? Just please don't leave me." She whispered

"Of course." I answered

I climbed under the covers and laid down next to her. I felt her wrap her arms around me. My body stiffened. She must have been really scared. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she cuddled close to me.

"What happened there Riley?" I asked

" I just felt something push me down and tie me in ropes. Whatever it was started to slash a knife on my arms and legs. It was very scary and what made it even worse was that I couldn't find you." Riley explained

I frowned then smiled.

"Don't worry everything is going to be fine now that I'm here." I whispered

I saw her smile. "Ryder do you know what's happening?" She asked

"I don't know but I think it's the ghost book. Stop with the questions. You should get some rest." I told her

"Okay."

I pulled her closer and kissed her on the forehead. I think i'm falling for her.

----------------------------------------------

This chapter was mostly and filler. Hope you liked it. Please read my other book!