"Will You Miss Me.?" ( Chapter 2)

Today Was the Day The Guys Were Leaving For tour,Did Taylor want roc to leave.?Why.? Will he miss her!.? Well Read The Story To find Out!

Roc:Well I gotta go!

Me:"Yeah, I Know(Packing Bags)

Roc:Can I Get A Hug.?(Reaching His Arms Out)

 I Stood up To give him a hug,We Hugged And kiss.! *BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!* I heard the taxi cab blowing the horn we both looked out the window seeing my sisters hop in!"Well...Bye" I Said Hugging him and walking out the door.!The boys watched us girls leave as they were walking onto the tour bus.3 hours later we arrived home,We Were Happy To See mom but sad To be Away from Our bf's for like 2-3 months.!

"Welcome Home.i Missed Ya'll"

"Hey Ma..."(We all Said Sadly)

"Whats Wrong.?"

The boys Left Today:("

"Awhh. . i'm soorry

Marcus didn't hear the convo so he walked in.Blabbing On and on bout how much he missed picking on us! and making us laugh,he talked about almost everything.....But we all missed him too!

                                                                   Roc's POV

It's Only been 2 hours on this bus and i miss her, i wonder what she is doing i can only call her once in a while.i wonder what she's doing now.i don't wanna call i'll sound to obbsive!i'll just sit here and think about her beautiful,talented,rightly made,long legged Self!

Ray;Yo Roc Stop Day Dreaming and come Talk To Us!

Me:Yeah Whatever!

[Walking over there:what they want anyway.?]

Me:What Ya'll Meat Head Want Anyway.?

Prod:We bout to call the girls!

Me:Oh Okay.! 

we dailed there mom's number and Waited for an answer"Hello" a familiar voice answered.it was her she sounded sad and depressed."........Hellllooo"she said Again but madly.

Ray:"Hey,where's the Others.?

Taylor:in there Room!

Me:Where Are you.?"

Taylor:Laying With My Mom"

Prod:Can you go In The room with your sisters.?We wanna talk to u all.

Taylor:Okay

We waited For like a good 5 mins till we heard all their voices."Girl shutup they wanted to talk to us all" One of them snapped with an attitude.We Giggled a lil tryning not to be loud.but ray big mouth had to do the most and laugh the loudest!

                                                    Taylor's POV

"what was so funny.?" i asked my sisters.We were thinkin to our selves what was so funny.?so i asked "What's so funny.?"they stopped laughing."Nothing"they all said snickering.i could tell they were lying mainly prod cuz his voice got high as'f!