Johnathans weakness

Barr's POV/

"What if we watched the notebook." I said as Matt look through Netflix to find something to watch.

"The notebook?" He laughed. "What are you? A teenage girl?"

"Well, maybe I am." I said laughing.

"What about an action movie? Ohh! Or a sports movie?" Matt said in excitement.

"What about a math movie?" I asked.

"I don't think there's a movie about math..." Matt said trailing off.

"There could be a documentary!" I said hugging his arm.

"I'll fall asleep two equations in." Matt said.

"Then I'll wake you up." I said smiling, Matt's eyes glowed.

"What about John Wick?" Matt suggested.

"I've never seen that movie, heard it was good though. Sure." I said sitting back on the couch.

Matt turned off the lights, and started the movie. I placed my head on his chest, I could hear his heart beat.

As the movie went on, my eyes got heavy, I closed my eyes for a moment. That's when Matt started to speak.

"While you're asleep, I wanted to tell you something. It's that...I'm afraid to love because I feel like no one loves me. But with you, you're my world. I feel amazing, I feel loved when I'm with you, John." Matthews voice was soft, I never knew he felt this way.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Matt."I said as I turned my head so I could see him.

"I-I thought you were asleep." Matt said looking into my eyes.

"You thought wrong." I said laughing, I kissed his nose and turned back to the tv.

Matthew gently placed his chin in my neck. His beard grazed the side of my neck making me laugh a bit.

"I swear," Matt said. "If I looked at you hard enough, you'd laugh." Matt said trailing his hand up and down my chest.

Humbert's POV/

I woke up to my alarm. I let out a yawn as I looked to my side expecting to see John.

"John?" I asked sitting up. He didn't leave did he? He wouldn't, would he?"

"Uhhh..." I heard, they sounded like they were in pain.

"John?" I asked again looking around.

"Down here..." a voice said softly.

I looked down at the floor, John was laying there with his eyes closed and his mouth wide open.

"Did...did you fall asleep on the floor?" I asked moving my feet.

"Well, it's a long story really. I fell asleep, and I woke up in the middle of the night, found your bathroom. Impossible, by the way. And when I came back I tripped on the coffee table. And I didn't feel like getting up, so I just kinda fell asleep here." John said, his eyes were still closed. His glasses were next to him.

"A long sorry, yes." I said laughing as I rubbed my tired eyes.

"We have to get ready for work, so get your ass up." I said smacking John's ass.(sorry, I couldn't help myself. I had too.)